Jofan 24pcs Novelty Magic Large Size Crack Easter Dinosaur Eggs Hatching Toy with Mini Toy Dinosaur Figures Inside for Kids Stocking Stuffers
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Novelty Dinosaur Eggs - Just put the egg in a bowl of water and watch it hatch out of the egg, there will be a mini dinosaur figure come out
- Patience for Kids - Takes 12-24 hours for the egg to break through the shell, after 1-2 days the mini dinosaur can grow bigger and bigger
- More Than One Toy - If you not hatch it, it's an egg toy, even as the easter eggs; when hatch out, it's the dinosaur toy, collect for dinosaur figures
- Larger Colorful and Safer - Large size: 5cm x 6cm (1.97" x 2.36"), bigger than other market mini dinosaur eggs but further quantity, so it's safer for kids. Colorful appearance and many kinds of dinosaurs after hatching
- Great toys for Kids Party Supplies, Easter Basket Stuffers, Birthday Party, School Classroom Rewards, Carnival Prizes, Pinata, Easter Party, Stocking Stuffers, Goody Bags
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Large size, more safety and interesting for kids.
Just put the egg in a bowl of water and watch it hatch out of its egg and grow.
Takes 12-24 hours for the dino to break through the shell. After 1-2 days the dino can grow even more.
Colorful appearance and all kinds of dinosaurs after hatching.
Very magic and funny for your kids.
Product dimension: 5cm(W) x 6cm(L)
Package weight: 500 gram
Color may vary
Package included: 24pcs Large Size Colorful Magic Cute Hatching Growing Dinosaur Eggs
Showing 1-8 of 129 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The dinosaurs inside are small but decent looking.
The box doesn’t give you any instructions on how to dissolve the egg but you just submerge in water that’s ambient temp and wait until it hatches.
Even with the great pricing I wouldn’t buy this again because I don’t like the smell of the eggs (could be glue or most likely the paint) and the quality is so low.
My only complaint is that they smell like nail polish remover - acetone? And rather strong but it goes away after a while.
In this case, the egg hatches because the water appears to dissolve the temporary glue holding the two halves of the egg together. At the time I write this, you can see from the product pictures that there is a hole at one end of the egg to allow water in to work from the inside.
When the halves fall apart, you get a small plastic dino figure, just as promised.
3.4 stars rounded down to 3. These are nothing fancy, but they work and are cute for young children.