Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 7, 2013
To size this watch you look to the clasp on the bottom band (lower band when looking at the face). When looking at the watch off-wrist, you can see a hinge (right above the little bar). Take your fingernail, or a small flat-head screwdriver, and pop it up. That opens the clasp allowing you to move it up and down the band. Choose your ideal size and simple push the hinged piece back until you hear a CLICK. If you're new to watches, it may take a wee bit of practice, but it isn't difficult.

About the watch: it has such an elegant and simple look. Small and thin, clean lines, and tiny but brillant "diamonds". The rose gold isn't brassy, but more of a warm gold. The watch's only shiny part of the gold bezel, all the rest is matte. This defines the watch as understated. When the light hits it though... gorgeous... still understated but feminine, elegant and classic.

I have small wrists and it can be sized to fit me fine. Also has another 1.5 inches to work with. The band is a nice tight weave with finished ends.
on December 23, 2013
I really like this watch. I use it for a cocktail and was glittering, useful, elegant. Practical for daily use
on May 12, 2013
While I admired this watch when it arrived and would loved to have kept it, I couldn't figure out for the life of me how to adjust the band to make it smaller to fit my wrist. Nothing in the information booklet either. I would have had to trek to the watch repair store to see if they could adjust it and if they damaged it in the process and I ddin't like it after they adjusted it, I would have had to keep the watch. So...that being said, I returned it. Should have better instructions enclosed.
on January 3, 2013
This is one of the prettiest watches I have ever owned. It is very comfortable to wear and I have had a lot of people notice it and tell me how pretty it is. The only tip I have is to be careful that you secure the clasp. There are actually two places to hook it together. You wouldn't want to lose this beautiful timepiece.
on February 20, 2013
I bought this watch for my wife on valentines day and she loves it.We have had other brands bouliva and she loves this one the best.for the price you can't beat it.
on December 20, 2012
It looked nice in the picture on Amazon and the price was great I thought, but when opened up the box i couldn't believe how beatiful it was and i new i just got my wife the perfect birthday gift. It not looks like it cost $1000 but it keeps perfect time so far. I will follow up down the road.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.