Other Sellers on Amazon
John Boos Block APPLICRND Mystery Oil and Board Cream Applicator (Oil and Cream Not Included)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Item Weight||0.13 Kilograms|
|Number of Pieces||1|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Our Boos block applicators provides a fast, professional and easy way to apply our Mystery oil and board cream to your cutting boards, Butchers blocks, wooden bowls and utensils. The solid beech wood construction provides a perfect grip for ease of control. The special silver ion treated Anti-Bacterial sponge prevents bacteria growth within the sponge and on wooded surfaces. Applies smoothly, evenly and consistently with no waste or mess of oils or creams. Includes a cap for easy storage and protection.
- Solid sturdy beech wood construction for perfect grip and control
- Applicator sponge features an anti bacterial silver ion treatment to prevent bacteria growth in sponge and on wood surfaces
- Applicator helps apply Mystery Oil or Board Cream (sold separately) smoothly, evenly, and consistently onto wood surfaces
- No mess, and avoid wasting oils or cream when protecting and preserving wooden cutting boards and cream
- Includes a cap for easy storage and protection
- Regular application of Boos Oil and cream provide an additional protective barrier, allowing bacterial fluids to bead up and reduce interaction time with the board. (Mechanical Science and Engineering research Study, 2019, U of Illinois)
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
John Boos MYSB Mystery Butcher Block Oil, 16 Ounce Bottle
John Boos Block BWCB Butcher Block Board Cream, 5 Ounce
John Boos Block MYS-3 Mystery Butcher Block Oil, 16 Ounce Bottles, 3 Pack
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Color||Beechwood||16 Ounce Bottle||Single Tube||Clear|
This John Boos Block Oil and Cream applicator provides a fast, professional and easy way to apply Boos Mystery Oil and Board Cream to your cutting boards, butcher blocks, wooden bowls and utensils. The solid beech wood construction provides a perfect grip for ease of control. The special silver ion treated Anti-Bacterial sponge prevents bacteria growth within the sponge and on wooded surfaces. Applies smoothly, evenly and consistently with no waste or mess of oils or creams. Includes a cap for easy storage and protection. Oil and Cream sold separately.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This applicator’s pad is stiffer than regular sponges and has larger pores which helps distribute material evenly. It feels rough when first applying but avoid putting pressure and follow the grain to help it glide. I do wish the pad was removable/replaceable, it doesn’t look like it’s removable. It also comes with a pad plastic cover which most other alternatives do not have. This helps keep the pad clean.
I don’t wash this pad since I’m always using this after washing our Boos block. I simply put it back in the plastic cover after each use without washing. I’m not sure if the adhesive between the pad and wood puck would deteriorate over washes so I just avoid it all together.
The applicator’s wood is high quality and has some heft to it, let the weight of the wood do the work, try not to add additional pressure as it’s not needed and may cause the applicator to wear out prematurely.
A little oil goes a long way with this pad. I swirl the oil on the block first then run this applicator over it to spread. Works great.
It’s a bit pricey but is a quality product.