Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

The Ward [Blu-ray]
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on May 17, 2015
I didn't know what to expect with this movie. I had never heard of it until it came up as a recommended movie by Amazon based on previous purchases. This is probably one of best psychological thrillers (even though it's made for teens) I have ever seen. Amber Heard plays a young girl suffering from schizophrenia and is placed in a mental ward after she is found burning down "the house that built her". I won't give away any more details. Just watch the movie. It's worth your time.
on September 5, 2017
Really good thanks
on October 11, 2017
Great movie
on November 8, 2017
Works great
on February 11, 2012
I picked this movie up simply because it was a horror movie with John Carpenter's name on it. I was hoping that it would be entertaining and bring a little something different to the "mental patient/psych ward" story. However, I was wrong. The movie is OK, but it is nothing new. It is the same old story rehashed over and over thus making it very predictable. It is well directed and the acting is ok. But when a story is rehashed so often with nothing new added into the mix it becomes rather boring regardless of the talent behind it. From the reading the back cover of the DVD, I was hoping for an actual ghost story. But it turns out the predictable "twist" alot of ghost stories have used is in this story too.

Nothing new, descent acting, good directing, the make up of the ghost looked a bit cheesey as opposed to scary. However, I did like the camera views of the hallway. As much as I liked the looooong stretchy hallways it isn't a movie I would watch again.

On a side note it was nice to see a horror type movie without alot of gratutious sex and nudity. There wasn't any gore or extensive kill sequences in the movie so that was a treat. Just wished it was more original.
on February 19, 2017
Great psychologial thriller!
on March 20, 2016
cant find this movie anywhere took only days to get to me also good movie surprising twist
on August 17, 2015
Very good movie and I never would of thought that main girl had the issue she did major twist
on December 15, 2017