CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
John Deere - Big Wooden Barn
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatible with most 1:16 scale vehicles
- Measures a gigantic 24" x 18" x 18" when fully assembled
- Roof of the barn opens for play on both sides
- The swing-open doors on both ends of the barn, and sliding doors and windows, allow for drive-through play
- The movable loft allows for easy interior access and the addition of 5 bonus fence pieces offer even more fun and play
- Assembly required
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
WARNING:CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts ot for children under 3 years
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this for my grandson. He LOVES it and plays with it all the time.Published 18 months ago by Cookie Mama
We have had this barn for one year now and our 2 and 4 year old still play with it. Not too hard to put together and very sturdy. Read morePublished on December 29, 2012 by Jack's Mom
This product was ordered as Christmas present, but unfortunately, there was an error with the shipping and it was sent to the wrong address. Read morePublished on January 17, 2012 by jmiller1112
I recently purchased this product through amazon which was through TractorUp which was manufactured by Tomy. Read morePublished on December 5, 2011 by daisy girl
My Daughter own the Breyer Barn and it would always fall apart. This Barn is Big, Beautiful and strong!!!!! I would Recomend this one for all the horse loving kids out there.Published on October 24, 2011 by krusty
My son got this barn for his 3rd birthday and absolutely LOVES it!
The barn is a nice size. Much bigger than ones I have found in the store. Read more
I was looking for a barn for my 8 year old daughter. That is all she asked for this year for christmas . I found this on Amazon and the reviews were awesome so i ordered it. Read morePublished on December 15, 2010 by Kristen