Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on November 18, 2013
Item was not the big scoop as shown in the picture. Was very mislead and the price tag does not warrant the little plastic toy I received. Can buy this direct on John Deere website for $13. Kept toy and received an $8 refund on $30 price tag...still not happy but will NOT buy from seller again.
on January 14, 2013
This is a great truck. It's made very well and is the perfect size for my 3 year old. He loves to stand up and push this around (runs). No sharp corners to worry about.
on July 20, 2012
I purchased this dump truck thinking it was the same as the truck on the John Deere website, but it was not. It was about 2/3 the size, fully made from plastic, and is far less sturdy. It was plenty big enough for my son, but there is no way it would hold up to my 18 month old's rough play. I returned it and purchased the 21" Big Scoop from my local John Deere store for $50, much more than the $30 I payed for this one, but worth it for a dump truck that will be pushed as many miles as ours will.
on July 28, 2012
Our now 18 month old has spent everyday for the last 7 months pushing this little dump truck. It has probably seen well over a marathon, swam in a pool and quiet a few trips to grandma's. We love this truck! We are purchasing a second one so we can ship it to our vacation destination because we cannot go a day with out a dump truck run. Thanks John Deere!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.