Lyft BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Jessi James decker PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on September 12, 2016
My son received this when he was 1 from his farmer grandpa. He's now almost 4, and this is still a book we read together quite often. He loves tractors and all vehicles, so this has been a favorite for quite awhile.

The format of this is similar to several ABC books. The letter is given, then a farm related object is listed that starts with that letter. A small description of the object is under the letter. Each page has an 'extra', like a moving piece, or a different texture, or something that spins. The biggest downside of the book is the lack of stability of some of the extras. There's a page with a wheel that spins, but it's only made of strong paper. That was ripped long ago. There's also a page with a small tractor you can move by hand, but that's also made of strong paper. For just a tiny bit more I think these things could be more durable and last forever!

This is sure to be a hit with any little one who loves tractors and farms. And it's definitely a hit with parents and grandparents who love John Deere!
review image review image
on June 5, 2016
This is a neat book, but it contains some movable parts. For a board book, they're not the greatest. Hard to move and so my toddler ended up ripping them. Overall, it's an ok book but I'd skip the ads-ons considering it's a board book meant for younger kids.
on March 24, 2016
My two year old loves books and tractors to! I bought this book as one of his birthday presents and he loves it!! I didn't realize that this book was a touch and feel when I ordered it. It was a nice surprise! The only thing I don't like is that this book is all about tractors and farming and there is a zebra on the last page. I know there isn't a lot of z words that go with farming and zebra is just an easy animal to pick for kids to learn about. I just didn't think it really for the book. But otherwise I love it and I love how much my son enjoys this book.
on May 9, 2017
My 3 yr old nephew loved tractors, especially John Deere. He wore this book out! good product, good value for any kid that like tractors and farm theme
on August 28, 2017
This book arrived filthy and was not in good condition as described. I had to scrub it down and was still apprehensive about letting my toddler play with it after.
on September 23, 2017
This came used. I thought I was buying something new. I was very disappointed in that. Other than that it was fine.
on February 27, 2013
We're very satisfied with this book. The durability keeps up with our two year old and our eight month old. There was one item that our two year old was able to pull out (the tire) but overall we're very happy with the quality of this book as well as the educational factor. Our kids have hundreds of books to pick from and this one is always a popular pick!
on October 2, 2014
I find this book a tad annoying to read over and over; not all that creative and a little too "buy a John Deere when you're bigger" propaganda. It is especially annoying because I think that my son is so distracted by the tractor pictures and drawings that he isn't learning the alphabet. I hope he tires of it soon, but for now he really loves looking at it.
on April 7, 2016
i'ts arched from shipping i guess and isn't as tough of a quality as i thought it would be
on September 2, 2016
Bought this for my great nephew and another friends child. It is a very good quality book and good for young hands. I would recommend to others.