Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 163 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 169 reviews
on April 23, 2017
LOVES THEM!
on November 4, 2015
bought these for my grandson he loves them
on March 12, 2017
great
on January 3, 2015
Awesome kids enoyed
on April 5, 2017
He absolutely loved them!
on August 29, 2013
I purchased this set for a 18 month old grandson who is in love with tractors. It was a great value and is a wonderful product. The tractors are a nice size, not too small or too big. They travel well and are easy for small hands to pack around. He is all boy and loves to roll the tractors down ramps, off tables, and into retaining walls. The tractors just keep going and not many toys could stand up to this very rough play. The motion of the wheels makes going down ramps fun because the wheels may turn and swoop away from the edge at the last minute or crash off the ramp. There is a lot of physics learning happening as he tries to figure out how to make the tractors do a move for a second time and how much force he need to make the vehicle go up the ramp. He loves the truck with the trailer but sadly, it does not stay together very well and requires grandparent help to re-hook. It won't be long before he figures it out, and he loves playing with the trailer even when it is not hooked on. My favorite tractor is the one with the dirt on the wheels, but he loves them all equally. I would buy this set for any child ages 12 months to 8 years and I expect that our grandson will be playing with this set for years to come.
on May 23, 2013
We bought these for our son for Christmas for our son. He LOVES them. Monster trucks+John Deere=endless play. His favorite part is taking the treads off the tires, but it is good motor skill practice for him to try to get them back on.
on January 9, 2013
My 18 month old loves these. i know it says for older kids but i haven't seen anything with these that have been an issue. he is really into john deere trucks and these are a really big hit with him. i first came across these when i had to get him one that was sold individually in a store to calm him down. then i came across this pack. the price is great and these trucks are awesome.
on June 24, 2012
These little farm equipment tractors are not only darling, they are easy to play with and to be creative with and a perfect size for little hands! As a grandma I'm picky about which toys are worth storing in my house for the grandkids, but these are definitely worthy. I think they will entertain my 2 year old grandson for several years.
on October 23, 2013
I bought this for my nephew for his 2nd birthday. They are his favorite toys and everyone was jealous because I had given him his favorite toy. The tires are soft rubber and the axles articulate a litte bit for suspension movement. He likes to drive over other toys and watch closely at how the wheels move up and down. Typical boy. I would definitely recommend.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.