Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by us the duo STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 20, 2017
arrived quickly. love anything with JD and the M's. still looking for A Christmas Together, tho.
on March 11, 2017
Laff riot
on December 15, 2012
John Denver & the Muppets Rockey Mountain Holiday

This story we would watch before outings and listen to the sound track every year when we would get ready for our vacation...

Purchase for our 4 children and 5 grand children to recall and remember the memmories of the past......

Wow, It is the Greatest fun story for going hiking: Excellent, Superb, Fabulous, Fantastic, the Greatest Memmories for All of Us....

Park Ranger Mike & Renee
Mom & Dad, Grandparents :)
on May 15, 2015
This cute camping video has lots to offer: appreciation for the beautiful outdoors, the importance of friendship and teamwork, and a lot of Muppets behaving in character. My reason for watching it, though, is to hear John Denver sing, especially his lullaby, No One Like You. It's absolutely precious.
on December 13, 2016
Great kids video, good pacing and some fav JD songs along the way. Good way to introduce camping to the family before you go on your first overnight trip.
on January 24, 2013
I got this knowing it was not John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together. It was for my one year old who looooves the Muppet Show, so I figured he would like it. He does, but the video quality is pretty bad at times. I am not sure if that is due to the HD tv, or a similar problem, but it can be annoying to watch. Also, I think its a bit over-priced for the quality. The only reason I gave 3 stars is for the storyline; its cute and kid-friendly.
on January 25, 2014
while I was working as a CNA doing home care, I found out that the wife of the person I was there to care for just loved the Muppets and he asked me to find it if I could and I knew right where to look first…. Amazon.com! She was so surprised and he was so happy to give her the gift!
on March 21, 2012
The DVD is awesome, of course anything with the muppets is a safe bet, however It was not really what i was looking for. I thought this was the John Denver Christmas DVD and I bought it for my wife who absolutly adores the album. Needless to say i was disappointed when we started watching it. It is still a great DVD and I recommend it to any muppet/John Denver fan however if your expecting the Christmas DVD this is not it.
on May 24, 2015
I love John Denver and the Muppets. Put them both together and it's pure magic. It is filled with spectacular music from beginning to end. The on-sight scenery is absolutely breathtaking. I recommend this to all John Denver and Muppets fans!
on December 30, 2016
One of the DVDs was an interview and I did not know what to expect. I would have preferred music.