We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 3.75"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
John and his longtime friend and ex-partner, Peter Fox, go waaaaay back. Before they founded Fox & Fluevog in 1970, they worked at Sheppard's, a venerable Vancouver shoe emporium, albeit a tad on the conventional side. As you can imagine, John and Peter felt a wee bit constrained, selling brogues all day to businessmen in suits and servicing only the occasional hipster. Then one day the miraculous happened, and it was followed by the inevitable: an old warehouse full of turn-of-the-century footwear (men's & women's, in mint condition, no less) became available at a ridiculously low price. In a nanosecond, John and Peter were out the door and into their own store, fully stocked with brand new fifty-year-old shoes that, in 1969, were right in style. Fox & Fluevog immediately became the very coolest place to treat the feet, and has remained so ever since. Around 1980, Peter heard the siren song of New York City and moved there to open his own store, specializing in design of ladies' (particularly wedding) shoes. John took over the business and built it into the multinational mega corporation it is today, along the way forging his undaunted reputation for the world's most distinctive shoes.
- Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 7.5 x 4.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- ASIN: B00CE96HBQ
- Item model number: Escarpin
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 17, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: