Other Sellers on Amazon
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Brighter Subtle Lightening Shampoo, Eliminates Neutral Tones, Sleek Brown Shine, 8.3 Ounces, with Honey and Marigold Extract
Enhance your purchase
|Liquid Volume||8.3 Fluid Ounces|
|Item Weight||0.6 Pounds|
About this item
- GLOWING BRUNETTE WHILE NOURISHING - John Frieda Brunette Visibly Brighter Collection transforms dry, dull hair into nourished golden strands for vibrant and illuminated brunette
- ILLUMINATE NATURAL LOOKING BRUNETTE TONES - Gradually infuse golden tones for a natural looking brunette hair -- for an even, warmer and sun-kissed look with when used with the Visibly Brighter Conditioner
- ENHANCE COLOR WHILE CLEANSING - Our shampoo illuminates brunette tones for a natural-looking glow and brilliant shine Use with our Visibly Brighter Conditioner for best results
- HIGHLIGHTS GOLDEN TONES FOR SHIMMERING, SILKY FINISH - Helps boost the appearance of warm, golden tones while cleansing for flawless color
- INFUSED WITH HONEY AND MARIGOLD - With our unique combination of ingredients, this Shampoo helps make your brunette vibrant and illuminated
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
How to Use
Step 1: Shampoo
Brighten up your natural or colour-treated brunette hair just by shampooing. This gentle shampoo boosts the appearance of warm, golden tones while it cleanses, using marigold flower extract and honey. All shades of brunette are nourished, shiny, and illuminated. For best results, use daily or every time you wash with John Frieda Visibly Brighter Subtle Lightening Conditioner.
Step 2: Conditioner
With marigold flower extract and honey, this conditioner nourishes dry hair and delivers brilliant shine to all shades of natural and colour-treated brunette hair. Use with John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Brighter Subtle Lightening Shampoo to illuminate the warm, golden tones within brunette hair. Use every time you shampoo.
Step 3: In-Shower Treatment
Lighten your natural or colour-treated brunette hair up to one level in just five minutes. This in-shower treatment works within your brunette spectrum to lighten and brighten, so the results are warm and golden, never orange or brassy. Use once a month with John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Brighter Subtle Lightening Shampoo and Conditioner for best results.
|Brilliant Brunette Multi-Tone Revealing||Brilliant Brunette Visibly Brighter||Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper|
|Hair Type||Safe on coloured hair and natural brunettes||Safe on coloured hair and natural brunettes||Safe on coloured hair and natural brunettes|
|Benefit||Protect and preserve your brunette colour and unlock vibrant tones||Lighten without brassiness. Gradually creates naturally brighter colour||Gradually infuses deep, rich tones for a darker shade of brunette|
|Ingredient||Crushed Pearls & Sweet Almond Oil||Honey & Marigold Flower Extract||Cocoa & Evening Primrose Oil|
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Brighter Subtle Lightening Shampoo helps brighten up your natural or color-treated brunette hair just by shampooing. This gentle shampoo together with the conditioner, boosts the appearance of warm, golden tones while it cleanses. Infused with marigold flower extract and honey for a beautiful scent. With the Brilliant Brunette Visibly Brighter Collection, all shades of brunette are nourished, shiny, and illuminated. For best results, use daily or every time you condition with John Frieda Visibly Brighter Subtle Lightening Conditioner. Satisfaction Guaranteed
Product detailsSize:8.3 Fl Oz (Pack of 1) | Style:BRUNETTE VISIBLY BRIGHTER SHAMPOO
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.87 x 3 x 8.22 inches; 9.6 Ounces
- Item model number : 22467
- UPC : 717226224676
- Manufacturer : Kao Brands Company
- ASIN : B018B8PQOW
Best Sellers Rank:
#40,915 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #930 in Hair Conditioner
- Customer Reviews:
Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with fabrics and household surfaces to prevent staining. If contact occurs, clean up immediately.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Benzyl Alcohol, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Betaine, Fragrance, Caramel, Cocamide MEA, Lactic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Yellow 10, Guar, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Malic Acid, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, Mica, Glycine, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Benzophenone-4, Propylene Glycol, Yellow 5, Ext. Violet 2, Sodium Hydroxide, PPG-9, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, PEG-12, Dimethicone, Methylisothiazolinone, Honey Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.
Gently massage into wet hair, lather and rinse well. To enhance your glow, follow with Brilliant Brunette® Visibly Brighter™ subtle lightening conditioner. For a boost of lightness, use the Visibly Brighter in-shower lightening treatment as directed.
Compare with similar items
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper Color Deepening Shampoo, 8.3 Ounce, with Evening Primrose Oil, Infused with Cocoa
Grisi Manzanilla Gold Lightener and Detangler 8.4 Ounce
John Frieda Conditioner Brilliant Brunette Deep 8.3 Ounce (245ml) (2 Pack)
|Sold By||Todays Best||Amazon.com||JJJ Distributors||EverydaySellers|
|Size||8.3 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)||8.3 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)||8.4 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)||8.3 Ounce (Pack of 2)|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) This stuff smells! It stinks like hair bleach and your hair will smell like it. Not horribly so but enough that when the wind blows or you move, you'll get a whiff. That usually goes away after the next wash.
2) There are a lot of products lines that you can get away with not using the whole collection. This is not one of those - you need the shampoo and conditioner as well. It helps it last and is designed to work with this lightening treatment to help take care of your hair.
3) It says leave in for 5 minutes. Leave it in for longer. I usually just put it in first thing then wash myself/shave/etc then wash the product out and follow up with the shampoo and conditioner.
4) There is no limit on how many treatments you can do. That being said, don't do like 10 in 10 days. I have done one then followed up with another in a few days because one treatment is very subtle and the second one gives me more of what I am looking for.
5) It will damage your hair a little. I assume there is some sort of bleaching going on (judging by the smell) to get the hair lighter. This damage is usually fixed with a good condition, hair mask, or leave in conditioner.
By AxnJxn3 on November 21, 2019
By Jessica Collins on October 30, 2018
Yes, the smell is a little off. But not too bad.I lost track or time and left it on for 9 minutes. For the people who said it did nothing, this my be the answer.
Yes, My hair felt dry and stiff after I rinsed it out.
But then after using the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Brighter Shampoo and Conditioner. It was soft and smelled very nice. My Color is a Lighter Brown and I love it. Time will only tell.But as I start to see incoming growth, I'll use the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Brighter Shampoo and Conditioner. And see what happens. Thank You John Frieda
A lot of people have asked if you can use part of the tube and then save it for later and you definitely can. When you first use it there is a plastic tab at the end that you need to break off and that can't be replaced so there is no way to reseal it, however, it also comes with a plastic cap that you put back on to avoid spills but this doesn't completely reseal it. However, I've never had any problems with it drying out within a month or so of opening.
On to the results, as a guy, I've never had professional hair dye or used any other kit so I can't compare it to those. However, I've always been pleased with the subtle results. For reference, I use about half a tube for about 2 inches of thick hair only on the top of my head, not the sides. This usually produces noticeable, albeit, subtle results, which is exactly what I want. The change is especially noticeable in certain types of lighting, and sometimes I'll be in a bathroom or somewhere washing my hands and notice it much more in different types of lighting.
Your hair may feel a bit "brassy" after a treatment but I've never had any lasting issues and it goes away after an application of conditioner and some hair moisturizer.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.