- Series: John, Jesus and History (Book 2)
- Paperback: 468 pages
- Publisher: Society of Biblical Literature (November 6, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1589833929
- ISBN-13: 978-1589833920
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,707,742 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1201 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > History & Culture
- #2294 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > New Testament > Jesus, the Gospels & Acts
- #2544 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Criticism & Interpretation > New Testament
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
John, Jesus, and History, Volume 2: Aspects of Historicity in the Fourth Gospel Paperback – November 6, 2009
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Paul N. Anderson is Professor of Biblical and Quaker Studies at George Fox University. He is the author of The Christology of the Fourth Gospel (Cascade Books) and The Fourth Gospel and the Quest for Jesus (T&T Clark). Felix Just, S.J., is a Director of Biblical Education at the Loyola Institute for Spirituality in Orange, California. Author of numerous reviews and essays, he is the creator of the Johannine Literature website and a manager of the Johannine Literature listserve. Tom Thatcher is Professor of New Testament at Cincinnati Christian University. He is the author or editor of numerous articles and books, including Jesus in Johannine Tradition (Westminster John Knox), The Riddles of Jesus in John: A Study in Tradition and Folklore, and New Currents through John: A Global Perspective (both from the Society of Biblical Literature).