John K. Pollard
Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About John K. Pollard
Amazon Author Central Profile
SELF-PARENTING: The Complete Guide to Your Inner Conversations (1987)
-Wrote and published SELF-PARENTING: The Complete Guide to Your Inner Conversations, creating the principles and practice of consciously parenting your Inner Child as an Inner Parent.
-During this period, was the featured guest of many news, and television interviews, including CNN; Good Morning Australia, various radio presentations, and newspaper and magazine articles.
-Became the first Inner Child author endorsed and recommended by prominent psychological teachers such as Louise Hay, John Bradshaw, and Ken Keyes, Jr.
The SELF-PARENTING Program (1992)
-Wrote and published second book on advanced principles of Self-Parenting.
-Created and ran a publishing company to present Self-Parenting in both the United States and Australia.
The Digestive Awareness Diet: You Are HOW You Eat (2006 Oct)
-Created book to explain the normal function of the digestive system for the lay public
-Presents a fact based tour of the digestive system based on the scientific understanding of digestion.
-Linked organ function with classic visceral-somatic symptoms
-Provided natural therapy solutions to common digestive symptoms for the lay audience
How Relationships Work (2008)
-Created book to explain How Relationships Work
-Original research and understanding
What Is Generic Human Studies? (2010)
-Created book to explain GHS Theory
-Original research and understanding
Customers Also Bought Items By
Titles By John K. Pollard
SELF-Parenting is the BEST, FASTEST, and MOST EFFECTIVE program to love, support and nurture your Inner Child. WHY? Because it's provides a SIMPLE, CLEAR, and PROVEN path to developing the WISEST skill set for your Inner Parent to begin communicating directly with your Inner Child. It also has the additional benefits of being the QUICKEST and LEAST EXPENSIVE way to build intimacy and trust with your Inner Child. This is the book that introduced the term "inner child" to the psychology profession.
- Would you like to "Become Your Own Loving Parent?" (The Solution: Adult Children of Alcoholics)
- If you are a member of the ACoA 12-Step Program, you can now seriously begin to work on your own recovery. SELF-Parenting: The Complete Guide to Your Inner Conversations provides a direct method to achieve this inner work.
- If your Outer Parenting was harsh or abusive, it's now known in modern psychology that this creates a state of harsh and abusive "Self-Parenting" within your Inner Conversations.
- SELF-Parenting is the original book that created and launched the "inner child" movement among the addiction recovery therapists in California and around the world in the late 80's.
- Since this time thousands of readers have learned the true traits of the Inner Parent and Inner Child voices within every person.
- If you are truly ready to become a loving Inner Parent to your Inner Child, NOW is the best time to start.
- Through a daily practice of just 30 minutes a day, structured correctly, you can undo years of self-doubt, self-abuse, and destructive thought patterns.
The Answer: He's looking in the right place! Here's the Premise: All computer problems are caused by one or a mix of hardware, software, or network problems.
Here's the Method: All human problems are caused by one, or a mix of body, mind, or relationship problems. Here's the Proof: While everyone else was making things more complicated,
Dr. Pollard applied computer algorithms to humanity's dis-eases. Taking human knowledge and function,and applying it in the "real world" enabled him to discover the three premier healing methods in the world today.
Describing unconscious eating habits that aggravate visceral-somatic symptoms, this organ-by-organ overview of the entire digestive tract praises its remarkable efficiency and describes sensations that are clues to stress, overeating, or eating too fast.
The role of sight and smell in eating is also described, and the message throughout is that conscious awareness when eating and savoring food can help to prevent stomach and intestinal pain.