Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 82 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 86 reviews
on September 2, 2014
My dog has terrible teeth. He was in an awful puppy mill before we had him and that led to extremely sensitive teeth. We brush our dogs teeth almost every single day to avoid future tooth loss. Overall we love these wipes and so does our dog! He will sit still for the wipes but not the toothbrush.

The wipes do a good job of cleaning. I can physically see brown and yellow on the wipes after use but a good scrub with the tooth brush is still better. The problem is you can't always get a toothbrush in your dogs mouth so these work really well since we can use them more frequently.

My only complaints are that I wish these wipes were a little wetter. They were on the dry side when we got them. The wipes are also extremely large. We fold them up several times so they are easier to use in the dogs mouth. I think smaller wipes would lead to less waste and make it easier to get around the dog teeth, but it's pretty simple to just cut them in half!

Overall we will keep buying these! I figure brushing daily with a wipe is better then managing to get a toothbrush in there once a week.
on March 31, 2013
Works great for our little dog. He likes the taste. I wrap it around my finger and scrub his teeth - the brown areas are getting lighter. Then I let him gnaw it on each side of his mouth to clean the back teeth.
on July 5, 2016
I love this! It is not perfect, but it helps when you have a dog that is overly afraid/physically trying to get away from a toothbrush. This is not scary for her and she will actually let me use these for a bit.

PROS: It helps remove discoloration, it is easy and convenient, dog prefers it, the wipes smell clean. It helps with bad breath, unless she has eaten these salmon treats my bf got her... nothing can save her from that fish breath. I like the the packaging is recyclable.

I WISH John Paul Pet would make the wipes biodegradable, and if they are already biodegradable, I wish it would say that on the label!
Also, smaller wipes would be nice for smaller dogs, but I can cut them.
on March 15, 2016
I've been pleasantly surprised by these! I have two greyhounds and a pyr/kuvasz (big white fluffy dog), and I use these every other day. One wipe, if used carefully, can be used for all three of my dogs. I can feel the slight grain working on their teeth, and always get some discoloration that comes off on the wipe...so it must be working and doing something! Between the three dogs and soon-to-be-added cat, it is too much of a hassle to brush all their teeth, but this product works very well and I can take care of all of them within a couple of minutes.
on February 6, 2015
Just got the product today. The ingredients are all parabens. Will be returning it.
on November 25, 2015
Seem to work well, been using on my puppy for months now and he is used to it. If I can save him being put out at the vets years down the road for a major teeth cleaning its worth it. So far no stains or tartar that I can see and his breath smells good. He is now almost ten months old. Do it every night. He has become used to it.
on September 7, 2013
These are so easy to use to clean my dogs teeth. She won't let me use a tooth brush and I have used the small round teeth cleaner pads but the wipes are so much easier. Will order again for sure!!!!!
on September 6, 2014
The first time I opened a tube of dog toothpaste near my dog he took a quick whiff then ran across the room and stayed there. I don’t know if the source of his bad breath is so strong that it can control his whole body, or if he’s had some bad experiences prior to meeting me- probably the latter. Also for the sticklers yes the vet has checked him and his stinkbreath out. Anyways, these wipes are easy to wrap around a finger and gently introduce to my dog’s mouth. Front teeth, give a treat, back teeth, treat, bottom teeth (big challenge), more treats. We’ve now moved on to toothpaste on my finger and soon hopefully a toothbrush which would not have been possible without these wipes.
on August 29, 2015
These wipes actually contain peppermint, which my cat loves! They are baby wipe size, so thats nice! You can turn them over n over for fresh spots. I even used them to clean my cats fur as the cat wipes stunk so bad!!! But these are great! The only con is that they dont come out of canister easy 😏😏 Its a real struggle to get one out without the whole roll coming out and which it contained MORE!! But other than that, I was pleased.
on May 8, 2013
I cut these in half or thirds... because these are really big. My dog doesn't mind this in her mouth.