- Series: John Rosemond (Book 11)
- Hardcover: 574 pages
- Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing; First Edition edition (September 12, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0740714155
- ISBN-13: 978-0740714153
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 2 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 54 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #251,533 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
John Rosemond's New Parent Power! Hardcover – September 12, 2001
|New from||Used from|
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
John Rosemond is a family psychologist who has directed mental-health programs and been in full-time private practice working with families and children. Since 1990, he has devoted his time to speaking and writing. Rosemond's weekly syndicated parenting column now appears in some 250 newspapers, and he has written 15 best-selling books on parenting and the family. He is one of the busiest and most popular speakers in the field, giving more than 200 talks a year to parent and professional groups nationwide. He and his wife of 39 years, Willie, have two grown children and six well-behaved grandchildren.
Browse award-winning titles. See more