Johncase New OEM Original 1.2MP Front Facing Camera module with Sensor Proximity Light and Microphone Flex Cable for Iphone 6 4.7" (ALL CARRIERS)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 100% Brand New and Original，Easy to install and all of items are high quality and have been tested well one by one before shipping
- Best replacement parts: For fixing your defective or damaged 1.2MP front facing camera proximity sensor flex cable, if your iphone 6 front camera's Microphone or Sensor Light Motion defective or non-working
- Compatible Model: iphone 6 All Carriers,Commonly used for iPhone 6 4.7" A1549 (GSM), A1549 (CDMA),A1586,A1589
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Fast shipping with 60 days free after-sale warranty. We are deeply caring about our customer's buying experience,you will get full refund if feel dissatisfied with our products
- Note：We are only responsible for the original "Johncase" products which purchased from "Workaholic John". Please identify the only seller and enjoy the "Johncase" brand bringing you a convenience lifestyle
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Johncase makes your wonderful life so easy !
Johncase uphold the" integrity-based, customer-oriented principle and dedication to our customers to provide quality products and service''.your satisfied encouragement is our a steady stream of momentum.
1.Where is the logo on the product?
About the logo,for protecting the original part,the logo can't be seen it directly without alcohol swab wiped. So need you use the alcohol swab to wipe original logo place,then it will be shown and you will find the apple logo on the ribbon cable,please feel free to purchase!
2.Why did my proximity sensor still not work after installing?
About the sensor issue,firstly,we can promise that all of our items are original with high quality and have been tested well one by one before shipping.the solveway is just need check your iphone LCD screen whether original or not,because only the original LCD screen could match for our original front camera,then this sensor will right work,if not,this sensor won't work.
Working Principle:The original LCD screen cover board is made of special precision materials and special technology,it's very thin with best light transmission;but the high copy LCD screen is made of ordinary materials,it's not thin enough with bad light transmission,that could cause the proximity sensor can't sense and out of work.
3.Installation Instruction is NOT included with the purchase.(you could refer to our page products installation description or the YouTube's installation videos.)
4.All The front cameras are 100% original and new with high quality.
5.Best choice of replacement part for your iphone 6 front camera if defective or non-working.
6.Although the installation is very easy,We still recommend you find a professional to install.
7.Comes in antistatic bag for safe transportation.
8.All of the items must be departed from static electricity .
1x iphone 6 Front Camera 1.2MP proximity sensor with Sensor Light and Microphone Flex Cable.
- Before disassembling your iPhone, discharge the battery below 25%. A charged lithium-ion battery can catch fire and/or explode if accidentally punctured.
- Power off your iPhone before beginning disassembly.
- The whole process must be very gentle, to prevent damage to other parts.
- As all electronic accessories, the whole needs waterproof, moisture-proof
- Remove the Pentagonal Screws
- Opening the display on the 6s separates a thin strip of adhesive around the perimeter of the display. If you prefer to replace the adhesive, have a set of new adhesive
- strips ready before you continue. It's possible to complete the repair without replacing the adhesive, and you probably won't notice any difference in functionality.
- Apply a suction cup to the lower left corner of the display assembly.
- Pull up on the suction cup with firm, constant pressure to create a slight gap between the front panel and rear case.
- Take your time and apply firm, constant force. The display assembly is a much tighter fit than most devices and is held down with adhesive.
- Pulling too hard may damage the display assembly. Apply just enough pressure to create a small gap between the display assembly and the rear case.
- There is a notch on the underside of the display, just above the headphone jack. This is the safest place to begin prying the phone open.
- Place the flat edge of a spudger into the gap between the screen and rear case, directly above the headphone jack.
- Twist the spudger to widen the gap between the front panel assembly and the rest of the phone.
- Insert the flat end of the spudger on the left and right side of the phone, between the display assembly and rear case.
- Slide the spudger up the side of the phone to separate the adhesive and pop the clips free.
- Remove the spudger and reinsert it on the bottom edge, where you pried the phone open.
- Use the suction cup to open the display, breaking the last of the adhesive.
- Don't open the display more than 90º, as it is still connected at the top by three cables that may break if stretched.
- Pull up on the nub on the top side of the suction cup to remove it from the front panel.
- Gently grasp the display assembly and lift it up to open the phone, using the clips at the top of the front panel as a hinge.
- Open the display to about a 90º angle, and lean it against something to keep it propped up while you're working on the phone.
- To avoid causing the other parts damaged,so need be careful of holding it,don't let it fall down.
- Remove the two screws securing the battery connector bracket.
- Remove the battery connector bracket from the iPhone.
- To disconnect the battery connector from the motherboard.
- Push the battery connector away from the logic board until it stays separated from its socket, so as to avoid any accidental connection to the battery while you work.
- Remove the following four screws securing the display cable bracket.
- Remove the display cable bracket.
- To disconnect the front camera / digitizer / display data flex cable by prying it straight up from its socket on the logic board.
- When reconnecting the digitizer cable, do not press the center of the connector. Press one end of the connector, then press the opposite end. Pressing in the center of the connector can bend the component and cause digitizer damage.
- Remove the display assembly.
- Remove the following screws from the earpiece speaker/front-facing camera bracket.
- Remove the earpiece speaker/front-facing camera bracket from the front panel.
- Lift the front-facing camera out of its recess in the front panel.
- Holding the front camera and remove the earpiece speaker from the front panel.
- Be careful not to touch any of the contacts on the speaker or the cable, oils can damage them and interrupt the connection.
- Keeping the front camera out of the way, use the point of a spudger to push the ambient-light sensor up out of its recess in the front panel.
- Fold the front camera and sensor cable up to allow access to the microphone.
- Carefully pry the microphone end of the sensor cable off of the adhesive holding it to the front panel.
- Remove the front camera and sensor cable from the front panel.