Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services heera heera avfly_channel_heera  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 68 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 81 reviews
on October 15, 2011
My GE Profile refrigerator was very stained with water etc. I had used many stainless steel cleaners but everything made it look worse and worse. I finally washed it down with soap and water and rinsed and dried the refrigertor to get all the old mineral oil cleaners off. Next I used creamy Bar Keepers Friend (purchased at Bed Bath and Beyond) to clean it and it took all the old stains off and brought the finish back to the original shine. Now when I get finger prints or water marks on the finish I use Pledge Multisurface and it takes all marks off right away. I now like my refrigerator. It also works wonderful on my granite countertop. It leaves it clean and shiney with no residue to attract dirt. It has a citrus smell which is very pleasant. I would give this product a Goodhouse keeping award if I could.
on November 9, 2015
Pledge Multisurface cleaner is perfect if you have multiple surfaces such as wood, granite, laminate, etc. It smells great and the spray bottle instead of the aerosol can is easier to use and lasts longer. This product smells fresh and works well without harming any surface I've used it on and I've used it on basically every surface in my apartment. It leaves furniture looking new and cleans our granite countertops to where they shine. Great price, too!
on July 15, 2013
I love this stuff. I ordered two bottles from Amazon and use it on many surfaces in my home - on our dark wood dining table and chairs, on leather cushions, on mirrors, in bathroom sinks and mirrors, countertops, etc. This Pledge Multisurface Cleaner really does what it is supposed to do. It's the ONLY cleaner I've used that doesn't leave my mirrors ultra streaky and blurry. When used with a microfiber cloth, it picks up lint, dust, hair, etc. I highly, highly recommend it. Plus it smells great. A big bonus for me is that it doesn't leave wood oily like some cleaners.
on March 16, 2017
ok
on June 20, 2016
No residue but not as shiny as the furniture spray I used on my floors! Pledge has great products but they are not consistent, always changing name of product or discontinuing great ones I've used over the years. Wanted to give this one a try. Does the job but doesn't leave my floors as shiny as the furniture spray product.
on April 9, 2013
We use this for everything from dusting furniture to cleaning counter tops and our glass surface stove. It also works to keep chrome shiny and looking new. We can't get the spray bottle from the grocery store any longer, so I order it from Amazon. It lasts much longer than the spray can!
on March 21, 2016
This cleans well. I use it on wood, on floors, and counter tops. My husband doesn't like products with chemicals, so this is a more natural way to clean. Smells great too! The only cleaner I use!
on April 17, 2013
I purchased this product via Amazon because I wasn't able to find it in KMart and other like businesses in my town. I found it works wonderfully on my fine bedroom furniture as well as countertops and appliances. I use it on my washer and dryer. No residue and it cleans off dirt and grease, leaving a clean, smooth surface. I have a bottle on level level of my home.
on March 18, 2016
I really LOVE this. I had liked the aerosol very much when I used it, but I like this even better. It lasts much longer and it doesn't bother my allergies as much as the aerosol does.
on August 7, 2016
Just what I was looking for- I have the Pledge duster with the sprayer in the handle and needed product replacement for refilling the bottle