|Manufacturer||Johnson Level & Tool|
|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.75 x 5.5 x 12 inches|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Item model number||400EM-S|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||Yes|
|Size||Metal Combination Square|
|Style||Metal Combination Square|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||1 Year Warranty: Johnson Level warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship for one year after the confirmed purchase date. At its option, the company will replace or repair the product if it fails under normal use.|
|National Stock Number||5210-01-365-0050|
FREE delivery: Friday, Dec 9 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Save with Used - Like New
FREE delivery: Wednesday, Dec 14 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Amazon Warehouse
Other Sellers on Amazon
Johnson Level & Tool 400EM-S Heavy Duty Professional Inch/Metric Metal Combination Square, 12", Silver, 1 Square
Enhance your purchase
|Style||Metal Combination Square|
|Graduation Range||1/32 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COMBO SQUARE: The square head of this Johnson metal square ruler is CNC machined for enhanced precision. Its Auto-Lock blade assembly makes it easy to accurately align tools for usage. It gives the accuracy and precision needed for every job.
- STAINLESS BLADE: This combination square tool has a stainless steel blade with English and metric graduations of 1/8"; 1/16"; and 1/32"; as well as metric graduations that are permanently imprinted; so they will never fade or degrade.
- CAST ZINC HEAD: The durable acrylic vial; heavy-duty cast zinc head with a chip-resistant e-coating finish; and reinforced screw-in scriber that won't fall out make this square withstand even the worst construction site usage.
- APPLICATIONS: The CNC-machined head of the measuring tool acts as a stop; ensuring layout lines are always square to the edges. This makes it an ideal machinist's square; straightedge; adjustable try square; miter square; marking gauge; and depth gauge.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: This 12’’ combination square measures 0.75 × 5.5 × 12 inches and weighs 4.8 ounces (0.18 kg). This Johnson Level tool is designed and manufactured with precision in the United States.
Customer ratings by feature
Customers also search
From the manufacturer
12'' Die-Cast Combination Squares
Johnson's metal combination square gives you the accuracy and precision you need for every job and was designed to be durable for a lifetime of use. Its stainless steel blade has English and metric graduations of 1/8", 1/16" and 1/32" as well as millimeters that are permanently stamped, so you'll never have to worry about them fading or wearing. Similarly, the durable acrylic vial, heavy-duty cast zinc head with a black, chip-resistant e-coating finish, and hardened screw-in scriber that won't fall out helps this combo square withstand even the roughest job site wear and tear. It was also designed with maximum accuracy in mind - its square head is CNC machined for greater accuracy, and the Auto-Lock blade assembly makes it easier to accurately line up your tool for use.
- Auto-Lock blade assembly
- Stainless steel blade with 1/8'', 1/16'', 1/32'' graduations (mm on 400EM-S & 400EM)
- CNC machined cast zinc head
- Pertains to models 400EM & 400EM-S.
|Material||Polystyrene/Stainless Steel||Zinc/Stainless Steel||Zinc/Stainless Steel||Zinc/Stainless Steel||Zinc/Stainless Steel||Zinc/Stainless Steel|
|Graduations||1/8", 1/16", 1/32"||1/8", 1/16", 1/32", mm||1/8", 1/16", 1/32", mm||1/8", 1/16", 1/32", mm||1/8", 1/16", 1/32", mm||1/8", 1/16", 1/32", mm|
|Etched or Stamped||Stamped||Etched||Stamped||Etched||Stamped||Etched|
Compare with similar items
| || |
Irwin Tools Combination Square, Metal-Body, 12", 1794469
IRWIN Tools Combination Square, Metal-Body, 16-Inch (1794471)
Empire Level E250 12-Inch Heavy Duty Professional Combination Square w/Etched Stainless Steel Blade and True BlueR Vial
IRWIN Tools Combination Square, Metal-Body, 6-Inch (1794468)
Johnson Level & Tool 406EM Professional Inch/Metric Combination Square, 6", Silver, 1 Square
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Quality Distributing LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||0.75 x 5.5 x 12 inches||5.51 x 12.4 x 0.79 inches||5.51 x 17.32 x 0.79 inches||5.25 x 12 x 0.75 inches||3.83 x 6.75 x 0.59 inches||0.6 x 4.2 x 8.2 inches|
Little tool, big results. Johnson's easy to use 12" metal combination square gives you the accuracy and precision you need for every job. Its stainless steel blade has english graduations of 1/8", 1/16" and 1/32" as well as metric graduations that are permanently etched in black for easy readability. It features a durable acrylic vial, heavy-duty cast zinc head with a black, chip-resistant e-coating finish, and hardened screw-in scriber that won't fall out so that this combo square can withstand even the roughest job site abuse. It was also designed with maximum accuracy in mind - its square head is CNC machined for greater accuracy, and the Auto-Lock™ blade assembly makes it easier to accurately line up your tool for use.
From the Manufacturer
Cast zinc head with computer-machined gauging edges for greater accuracy. Acrylic yellow barrel vial. Hardened, removable scriber. Steel blade with protective anti-rust coating is permanently stamped in 1/8ths, 1/16ths, and 1/32nds.
Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2020