|Manufacturer||Johnson Level & Tool|
|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.06 x 8 x 12 inches|
|Item model number||3608|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||Pack of 1|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||1 Year Warranty: Johnson Level warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship for one year after the confirmed purchase date. At its option, the company will replace or repair the product if it fails under normal use.|
Johnson Level & Tool CS10 Professional Easy-Read Steel Carpenter Square, 8" x 12", Original Version
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Premium-grade carpenter square: carpentry tool features easy-to-read thermal bonded numbers and graduation that measure 1/8”. lightweight framing square is constructed with maximum durability
- Practical carpentry tool: efficiently helps in framing, roofing and Stair work. This construction accessory is useful in making layouts and patterns. Building instrument can be used as straightedge for determining flatness of a surface
- Material: framing square is made with high-quality steel. Measures 8 x 12” and weighs 10.2 ounces. Easy-to-carry, travel-friendly carpentry equipment can be used for establishing right angles, marking cutoff work on wide stock
- Feature-packed construction accessory: features 12" X 1-1/2" Body, 8" X 1" Tongue and is 1/8" Thick. This construction tool with forged tip allows for maximum contact and provides secure grip eliminating stripping
- User-friendly: building tool is ergonomically designed. It is easy for the user to measure from inside or outside of the square and for verifying alterations of a table saw
- 12" Body x 8" Tongue, 1/8" Thick
- Ez read permanent thermal bonded numbers and 1/16", 1/8" Graduations
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Made for professional use
The Johnson Level Framing Squares and carpenter squares are made with Aluminum that does not only gives it strength but also prevents it from rust. It accurate markings on the scale, the permanently stamped graduations and numbers, makes itjust the ideal choice for professional use by carpenters, construction workers and other tradesmen. Graduations measure 12" X 1-1/2" Body, 8" X 1" Tongue and is 1/8" Thick. This construction tool with forged tip allows for maximum contact and provides secure grip eliminating stripping.
This construction accessory comes handy in making layouts and patterns. The instrument can be used as straightedge for determining flatness of a surface. The tool assists in framing, roofing and Stair work.
Compare with similar items
Johnson Level & Tool CS5 16-Inch x 24-Inch Aluminum Framing Square
Swanson Tool T0118 Speedlite Square Layout Tool, Orange, made of High Impact Polystyrene
Swanson Tool S0101 7-inch Speed Square Layout Tool with Blue Book
VINCA SCLS-1208 Carpenter L Framing Square 8 inch x 12 inch Measuring Layout Tool
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Clockwise Tools|
|Item Dimensions||0.06 x 8.00 x 12.00 inches||3.20 x 2.50 x 2.60 inches||32.00 x 8.00 x 1.00 inches||1.00 x 8.00 x 8.00 inches||8.00 x 12.00 x 0.10 inches|
' framing square, material steel, finish powder coated, body size 12 x 1-1/2 in., Tongue size 8 x 1 in., size 8 x 12 in., graduations 1/8 and 1/16 in., Features 1/8 in. Thick, EZ read(tm) permanent thermal bonded markings, number of pieces 1 '