Johnson & Johnson Red Cross Brand Safe Travels First Aid Kit Featuring Disney Princess
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Travel kit for providing out-of-home first aid
- Designed for pack-and-go convenience
- Decorated Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages
- Neosporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment
- Johnson & Johnson Red Cross Brand Gauze Pads
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare first aid kits from Johnson & Johnson
Stay prepared while on the road with the Johnson & Johnson Red Cross Brand Safe Travels First Aid Kit featuring Disney Princess. Stocked with essential items to clean, treat, and protect minor wounds, this kit contains hand cleansing wipes, Neosporin Antibiotic Ointment, decorated Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, and Gauze Pads. Johnson & Johnson Red Cross Brand Safe Travels Kits with characters make that moment of caring a special one. Containing 50 items in an easy-to-carry case, this kit is ideal for taking with you on the road.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.6 x 6.25 x 5.5 inches; 5.6 Ounces
- Item model number : 381371161133
- Date First Available : December 26, 2014
- Manufacturer : Johnson & Johnson Red Cross
- ASIN : B00RH6WXA0
- Best Sellers Rank: #364,107 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
For external use only. Do not use
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you need to use longer than 1 week
- condition persists or gets worse
- rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Caution: The Packaging of This Product Contains Natural Rubber Latex Which May Cause Allergic Reactions. For medical emergencies seek professional help. In case of deep or puncture wounds, or serious burns, consult a physician. This kit contains a non-prescription drug product that has an expiration date. Please check before use. Keep this and all drug products out of the reach of children.
First aid to help prevent infection in minor:
Active ingredients (in each gram):Bacitracin 400 units (first aid antibiotic)Neomycin 3.5 mg (first aid antibiotic)Polymyxin B 5,000 units (first aid antibiotic)Inactive ingredients:Cocoa butter, cottonseed oil, olive oil, sodium pyruvate, vitamin E, white petrolatum.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Annie Hanson on January 24, 2019