Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on April 28, 2014
What more could you want in a baby shampoo?? It's great to use as night because of the soothing lavender which paired with the steam from the bath creates a nice sauna/aromatherapy effect in the bathroom. I'm finding that my toddler is definitely more relaxed at the end of the night after bath time, most definitely more willing to turn in for the night.

One thing we have noticed is that the smell doesn't linger so in the morning he doesn't smell like lavender anymore. All in all a good purchase, one we will be making again.
on May 16, 2014
I purchased this for my 8 month old dog (shepherd/lab/boxer/lord only knows what else) at the recommendation of someone I met at the dog park. It cleans his coat without drying it out, doesn't freak him out when it gets in his eyes, and makes him smell absolutely extraordinary. 5 stars.
on February 18, 2011
Johnson's Baby Shampoo with Natural Lavender has a pleasant fragrance, and is every bit of gentle as the original Johnson's Baby Shampoo which has been around for many years. I wish this would have been available when my children were young, no matter, I needed a mild soap for my skin and have been showering with Johnson's Baby Shampoo with Natural Lavender for a couple years.
on December 19, 2014
very very nice
on March 5, 2014
I recieved my product in a timely manner and the shampoo was sealed and not leaking or spilling inside the package. I really like that a lot.

D. Smith
on March 30, 2014
The lavender scent is actually kind of nice, and it works great as a gentle alternative for laundry detergent, if you don't have any on hand. My nephew loves using it for bubble baths too
on December 18, 2015
Smells great and leaves my 2 year old's hair nice and soft!
on September 29, 2015
very expence
on August 30, 2013
nice scent for my toddler and is tearfree. makes nice bubbles too and can be used for nice smelling bubblebath
on August 8, 2015
Excelente
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question