Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on May 1, 2017
Item received and was in excellent condition, I briefly looked at some recipes and they were pictured and well written. I cant give it 5 stars as It was given away as a gift since I didn't try any of them.
on August 2, 2017
Great cookbook.
on May 2, 2014
When you want to learn the best ways to enjoy a product, buy the recipe book writtten by them. This book has so many uses for their sausages and great ways to enjoy their delightful flavors. Can't say enough about how this has expanded my cooking choices.
on September 6, 2016
A lot of recipes for sausage. Some that I've never thought of.
on October 21, 2015
great recipes and we do love the sausages.
on March 4, 2015
I love love this recipe book it has great and easy recipes I willing too try and make.
on December 26, 2012
I've made a few recipes out of this cookbook...I love any kind of sausage. They were all good and tasty.
on May 6, 2017
I thought this was a book about how to make sausage. It just gave you recipes which use their sausage in it.