Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on June 25, 2014
Ok, feel a bit flimsy and the buckle strap is a nightmare. Hard to put on and find the right hole, if any hole at all. Eyelets would help. Unlike 3-strap designs, you can't just leave it buckled. Leather sole classy but slippery. It's like a dress shoe, but who wears a sandal as a dress shoe.
on June 3, 2014
I'll admit to being a fan of J&M shoes for a long time. My previous purchases had been dress or loafers. I purchased this pair at a discount and decided to purchase 2nd pair in Black. This sandal is fashionable, comfortable; I have received several compliments and inquires about this pair of sandals. Would recommend to anyone seeking a quality product at a reasonable price.
on August 20, 2012
Look great, and are extremely soft and comfortable on bear feet. Like wearing dress shoes, but with venting. Look really sharp.
One person found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on March 11, 2013
had these sandals for 3 weeks now ,leather supple and no need to break in good fit i were them in retail shop 10 hours a day i dont feel fatigued, with hot and tired feet they are cool and airey love the leather sole,look classy and and can wear with trousers , thought the buckle might be a hassle but i can slip them off and put them on without unbuckling them.
on October 6, 2012
As I need to wear custom orthotic insoles finding a pair of sandals that has a backing where the Achilles tendon is located is a must to prevent the orthotic from slipping out the back. These sandals covered that need and are sleek, comfortable and well made.
on November 7, 2012
Not the quality I expected from a Johnston & Murphy product. It was made in china and the quality and the workmanship reflects this. I have purchased other products by J&M and this is not what I was expecting.
on January 20, 2013
I returned immediately. Feels ok but looks very cheap. I was hoping to wear with slacks in summer but do not look like the way I imagined.
on October 28, 2014
did not like the shoe.
on February 21, 2013
I bought these for my husband to use at my son's wedding which is going to be a beach event. They go perfect with the linen clothing he will be using. Good fit and nice quality soft leather. Excellent buy.
on August 3, 2013
I really love this sandal shoe. For me its the perfect shoe for me to wear for the summer when I am hanging out...
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.