- File Size: 10421 KB
- Print Length: 98 pages
- Publication Date: May 5, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B072HQLYPZ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #133,797 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$12.95|
Save $9.96 (77%)
Joining the Dots: The A-Z Handbook for Making a Success of Your Creative Skills Kindle Edition
|Length: 98 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
After reading Joining The Dots I'm reminded again why I keep reading every book and article Alex shares; It's his unique, no-bullshit approach to topics like income, growth and self promotion that keeps me inspired and motivated.
In the very first chapter he appropriately quotes: "Good marketers see consumers as complete human beings with all the dimensions real people have.”
Alex writes in a relatable way that makes no excuses for being creative and honest.
In this book he covers a wider variety of issues, including the importance of winning, how to differentiate yourself as a creative and why your work must be remarkable.
Each chapter is also accompanied by incredibly funny illustrations by Claire Powell that gives all the more reason to recommend this book.
Such books are always great to have on your phone when you're lack motivation and want to lift the spirit! Thanks, Alex!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Business of Art
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Home Based
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Arts & Photography
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Art > Instruction & Reference > Business of Art
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Home-Based