Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Jokari Hands-Free Baggy Rack Clip Storage Bag Holder, Pack of 6
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Package of 6 hands-free baggy rack storage bag holders; it's like having extra sets of hands in the kitchen
- Adjustable arms hold most sizes of storage bags; simply fasten bag under clips and fill; non-slip rubber base
- Rack measures 8.75 By 3.5 Inches overall and folds flat for easy storage
- To ensure receipt of genuine Jokari product, always look for Jokari products that are sold by amazon and fulfilled by amazon
- Jokari's clever gadgets, closet mates home organization solutions and healthy steps portion control essentials are available on amazon
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Whether you're ready to marinate tonight's dinner or have just whipped up a fresh batch of zesty salsa, it's pretty much a given that you're going to use a plastic storage bag. But, what (or who) is going to hold the bag open? Crazy But it Works by Jokari to the rescue with this clever and oh-so-easy to use extra set of hands. The Baggy Rack's rubber non-slip base holds the rack in place and the adjustable arms and clips will securely hold a variety of bag heights and sizes open while you simply and neatly fill or pour. And, when you're finished, the Baggy Rack folds flat for easy storage. Gosh, Jokari has thought of everything! For over 40 years, Jokari has held a special place in its heart for gadgets; today, they specialize in providing affordable solutions to common problems faced by consumers. From unique kitchen gadgets and household storage and organization solutions to their Healthy Steps kitchen tools designed to help with portion control and healthy eating, Jokari is committed to creating useful and often crazy looking "thingamajigs" that are fun, colorful and easy to use.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
NOW, I set up how ever many bags I am making of the one recipe. Once the recipe is done I place the freezer meals into each hands free baggy, remove one at a time, seal, DONE!!!!
For those of you that reviewed about it not being strong enough to hold a sandwich baggy. I had this problem in the beginning. Then it dawned on me!! The base between the arms is to HOLD the contents. Place your baggy and adjust the clips low enough to where the bottom generously covers the base. Now when filling, the cups and arms hold the baggy up and the base holds the weight. Just like in the seller's picture. Should have looked earlier!! Genius!!
I hope this helps. Especially freezer preppers!!! I've included a quick picture to show how the baggy rests on the bottom.
If this was helpful, please like my comment!!