Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 136 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 150 reviews
on November 12, 2011
I like water but sometimes I need a little bit of flavor diversity. This is a great option for infusing your water with flavor.

Originally, I was thinking about purchasing the Prodyne Fruit Infusion 93-Ounce Natural Fruit Flavor Pitcher. It is a pitcher with a built-in infuser. While most of the reviews for the Prodyne Fruit Infusion 93-Ounce Natural Fruit Flavor Pitcher were positive, the negative reviews complained of cracking. As I thought more about the potential purchase of the Prodyne pitcher, I realized that I had four pitchers in my house and I had no interest in another, especially one that might be prone to cracking.

I came upon the Jokari water infuser and it is great. Yes, a person could slice some individual pieces of lemon or lime in a glass. I do that a lot but I use the Jokari water infuser when I want to have a larger quantity of infused water waiting and ready for me as I become thirsty throughout the day. It is easy to mix a combination of fruit and herbs and place them in the ball to infuse water. The infuser is quite ample; I'd say it is about the size of a softball.

I will note that the slits on the infuser are fairly large so if you choose herbs, they themselves need to be larger. For example, If you use mint, the leaves should be relatively whole (even though a few leaves in your water will not harm you). Additionally, the clasp on the infusing ball appears like it could become unhinged, but I have never had the infuser open on its own.

I think this is a good product. If you want to drink more water, try infusing your water with the flavors of different fruits and herbs. If you have pitchers lying around in your kitchen, don't buy another one. Just get an infuser, like the Jokari water infuser, to use with the pitchers you have.

This product is made in China.

4 - 4.5 stars
on March 1, 2017
I purchased this for a friend a while back and she was very happy with the gift when it arrived. She sent me a picture and it was just the small plastic infuser. I had purchased it from her wish list, so I didn't pay much attention to what it was initially. I just added it to my cart because it was something she wanted. I thought it was a pitcher and infuser, so I was a bit bummed, but she wasn't. She knew exactly what to expect and was super excited about it, so I gave 5 stars. My mistake for not paying more attention. She said she uses it all the time and is very happy with the item.
on March 15, 2016
Infusers work great in my full size pitcher but unfortunately not in my wide mouthed glass jar I normally use for infusing. Nevertheless, infuser works pretty well. Normally I just soak lemons and/or cucumber or other fruit directly in a water container and then strain the water through mesh into a second pitcher/carafe/glass jug for storage or serving so as not to over infuse. But the infuser ball makes it easier as I just have to fish out the ball when the water is fully infused.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that my package contained 2 different colors - one green and another that was orange. My first run with the infuser was to make lemon cucumber water. I used my usual mix - 1/4 of a cucumber with 1/2 of a lemon - but definitely struggled to get it all to fit and my resulting infusing was much more cucumber-y than usual. I suspect I may have overfilled the ball? Either way, the clasp held VERY well but was pretty easy to open and shut.
on August 21, 2016
I love this fruit infuser! It can go in any pitcher and is reusable many times. Costs much less than a normal pitcher with the fruit infuser built in and once you have made one pitcher you can use it in another while you drink the first making it perfect for more than one flavor or parties.
It has nice wide slits for water circulation and a strong solid plastic hinge that should last through many bends.

I highly recommend looking for suggestions for fruit at first as some fruit is better than others. Watermelon is great as is all citrus, strawberries, some apples and even cucumbers with some fresh mint! Experiment away! After all if you dont like the taste its only water.
on July 12, 2015
Love it, Love it. Love it! I use 2 of these in a large mason jar dispenser (holds a little over a gallon of liquid) and fill one with mint and sliced strawberries, the other with 1 whole lemon sliced, and strawberries on top, then fill with water. It subtly flavors the water and makes you want to drink more water. The longer you leave it in, the more flavor. So I typically leave in the fridge overnight for guests the next day. It's a great little invention, and so far, (I've only been using it for a few weeks) the infuser balls seem sturdy enough, and as if they will last quite awhile. i highly recommend! I'm sure there are lots of flavors to play around with; these are just the ones I use because I like this flavor combination.
on February 11, 2014
I gave this one star because unfortunately it arrived broken! It wasn't able to close completely so I just super glued the hinge so I could use it. Given the price I didn't bother to return it. Would have been great if not broken.
on March 3, 2016
These definitely work as intended. I use in a 2 quart pitcher and i am satisfied. Dropping one star because one of my 2 infusers keeps popping open so i dont use that one anymore. The one that works is great.
on May 22, 2013
It needs to be a little smaller or a different shape so that it's easier to get in and out of a pitcher. My big gallon pitcher has a pretty wide mouth, but still I have to push it pretty hard to get the ball inside of the pitcher, and getting it out is REALLY a challenge - it has to line up just right to fit, and if my fingers are in there too ... Finally I tied a little string loop onto it so that I have something to grab it by to pull it out. Most of the time I'd rather just put slices of fruit and mint right into the pitcher without bothering to put them into the infuser.
on June 7, 2013
I liked the concept of infused water, but I have a tiny place (and a tiny paycheck) and couldn't justify buying one of those big, pricey infusion pitchers. This infusion ball is great - I can fit lots of fruit into it, it pops right into the pitcher, and it takes maybe 4.7 seconds to clean. My current favorite infusion is cantaloupe and mint, but orange and lime is delicious, as well. The price is right, and I'm drinking a lot more water now. One thing - the infuser is bigger than it looks ( a little bigger than a baseball), so make sure you have a pitcher with a big enough opening to let the infusion ball plop right in.
on April 20, 2016
Love these, I use them ALL the time!