- Save 5% on each participating item when you spend $1.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Pharmapacks. Enter code PHARMAP5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Price:||$6.32 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days. Ships from and sold by Pharmapacks.
Jolen Creme Bleach Sensitive Formula Plus Aloe Vera 1oz. (pack of 1)
- Lightens dark hair
- With aloe vera
- Not tested on animals
- Jolen Creme Bleach, Mild Plus Aloe Vera
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Eventually, the discoloration fades and I can re-appear in public with no-one the wiser. However, this stuff isn't pleasant. It burns upon application and the smell of ammonia is so bad that it makes my eyes water. I lay still, flat on my back and wait for the magical 15 minutes to pass before I can wash the mess off. The box instructions suggest 10 minutes, but I haven't had good success using it for a mere 10 minutes. If you wash it off at that point, you'll have lots of blonde hairs with still-visible black roots. Ick.
A tiny plastic platter (less than 2" square) is provided for "mixing" the two ingredients and it's maddening to use. I'm sure it's cheap to produce this implement but while stirring, at least 10% of the product spills and ends up on the countertop. Frustrating.
My mother endured a lifetime of electrolysis and that wasn't pleasant either. My daughter tried waxing and it took a week for the skin to grow back on her face.
For those of us with dark, thick hair and super fair (and super sensitive) skin, the Jolen Bleach seems to be the only viable solution. As to the Aloe Vera in this mix, I'm not sure I'm able to discern any significant difference.
1. Works fast, I only had to leave it on for about six minutes and the hair was light.
2. Didn't leave my face red or patchy. I could use this right before going out and have no worries!
3. This is definitely a thicker cream and once it was ready, it started falling off my face. Not a good thing if you are unprepared, but came off super easy and left my skin feeling soft.
Things I didn't like:
1. My old cream had a tiny plastic bowl to mix the two creams in. This has a powder and a cream and only gives a flat piece of plastic to mix. I'm a bit of a mess so I spilled the powder on the sink while trying to mix.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My favorite bleach for small areas or large. Mostly small. Always lasts me forever, but I don't use it too much.Published 10 days ago by erica
Been a fan for year of Jolen. Bleaches great, leaves skin soft...Published 15 days ago by ariane freville
Received the wrong item. The product description says 'mild formula with aloe vera', but I received the regular product without the said description. I am sending it back.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
So easy to use and a lot less painful than getting my stache waxed!Published 1 month ago by Alexandra M.
Didn't work for me, but was worth a shot. I wanted to lighten a certain group of hair and it didn't work on that group, it worked in other areas though, just not where I needed it... Read morePublished 1 month ago by KrazyKat13
The product works but the effects only last a few days before there are dark hairs poking through again which looks kind of strange. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Roberta
I use this creme bleach for almost 2 years, i LIKE it so much. very easy to use, but it will be a little bit sensitive for skin.Published 3 months ago by Xinyue Cui