Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Size: Measures 18"x12" large|Color: Toy Bag|Change

Showing 1-10 of 622 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 646 reviews
on May 26, 2011
We have ton's of toys in this. The key for us was to wipe down the suction cups and shower wall with rubbing alcohol--if you don't do this it will not stay put with a large amount of toys placed in it. Love it, makes a big difference.
11 comment| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 23, 2015
Small toys fall through the net. I will be tossing this in the trash.
review image
on December 13, 2012
This bag is cheap and does the job! I can't ask for more! I've got several barbies, the entire alphabet of foam letters, enough rubber ducks to mount an army, a handful of bathtub flutes, a toy submarine, a wooden sailboat, and probably some other odds and ends all jammed into this bag. I previously had a bath bag that I bought from Target and my 6 year old decided that it would be easier to access the bath toys by tearing an additional hole in the bottom. :o(
So as an inexpensive replacement, this mesh bag is super! Plus, the suction cups stick even better than any other bag I had previously.

I had previously owned the Boon frog Bath toy scoop . Please save your money. First, the frog got disgusting and you had to clean soapy mildew and slime off of it after awhile. Second, the frog was heavy and constantly falling off the wall. Finally, once you graduate beyond foam letters and a few rubber ducks, you won't have enough space in the frog to hold all the toys.

If you found this review helpful, please let me know.
on March 17, 2017
Three years on this is still going strong. I recently soaked it in watered down bleach for a couple of hours to clean of soap stains. Looks immaculate and good as new. We had many other bath tidying devices before this and this has been the cheapest, most effective and neatest to look at. We only keep bath toys that fit neatly in here. Its been wonderful.
on May 22, 2016
If I could give this product 0 stars I would. This is just a white mesh laundry style bag that has 2 TINY (maybe 1 inch) suction cups sewn on. Even though the photo shows a bag filled with bath toys, these suctions cups aren't large or quality enough to hold even half a bag full. Actually, I have never had the bag stick to my tub longer than 5 minutes before falling down, no matter how few toys are in it. I don't write reviews often, especially bad ones, but this product is such garbage and a waste of money I thought I would try to warn others against it.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon August 18, 2013
Like other reviewers have noted, the suction cups on this product are basically worthless. They barely stay up on the tile wall when nothing is in the bag, but if you have any toys in there, the cups lose suction immediately, and everything falls into the tub.

After reading everyone's reviews before purchasing this product, I suspected this would be the case. So we decided to remove the suction cups, and, instead, we have the bag hanging from the hooks of our OXO Good Grips Press Sure Corner Caddy. We don't have very many bath toys in the bath right now, so the shelf can hold this minimal extra weight, and we haven't had any problems so far. Whatever works, right?
on March 17, 2017
sticks well for a while, but after 3 months it falls after you restick it. I threw it away yesterday because the suction is gone. great for a temporary use but not long term
on March 19, 2017
This is a total cheaply made product. I can't believe people pay money for this. So small, you can't fit any toys inside unless you plan on putting marbles or coins in it. It doesn't even stick on the wall! It's cheap for a reason...don't waste your money.
on September 20, 2015
Still use it 3 years later. It is great for air drying toys and easy to throw in the washing machine when it smells musty. Holds quite a lot and fits across the the center of the tub to divide the sides up and have both girls reach the toys equally. Great bag and suction cups hold well on flat flat surface.
on August 6, 2016
Sturdy suction cups support a good-sized bag. We've had the cloth knots of the bag pop out of the suction cups if it is pulled on. I suppose that it's better than the rubber tearing. Also, the suction cups have released from the shower wall in the middle of the night making a crashing noise as all the bath toys clattered into the tub. I think the bag is so large ( an awesome positive) that the suction cups don't always support the load we fit in it (our fault). For some reason, I kept expecting It to be blue, not white. It works well.