|Fits as expected||
- 4-WAY STRETCH FABRICATION - These golf polos have an athletic, loose performance fit, which allows for great mobility in any direction. Perfect for sports such as golf and tennis, and great for the casual everyday dresser.
- MOISTURE WICKING FABRIC TECHNOLOGY - Moves sweat away from your skin and onto the dry areas of the shirt. This polo shirt will absorb, evaporate, and quickly dry moisture all while remaining soft and breathable, and keeping you cool and dry in any condition.
- ANTI-ODOR TECHNOLOGY - Prevents bacteria from forming and keeps unpleasant body odors under control throughout the day. Play good, feel good and look good all-day long.
- STYLISH – Jolt Gear strived to create a men’s dry fit polo that not only felt good, but simultaneously looked the part. The Result? A stylish, heather tone polo t-shirt that is fast becoming the first choice for men with an active lifestyle. Made of 88% Polyester/12% Elastane, 5.4 Ounces.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Jolt Gear stands behind all of the products they sell. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it for a full refund, or exchange.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Jolt Gear’s dri-fit, short-sleeved, 3 buttoned, collared polo shirt was designed to keep you feeling cool and dry throughout the day and on the greens. Our loose full cut polo shirt is made specifically for superior comfort and feel. With a self-fabric collar and a unique heather fabric design, you’ll be sure to have a shirt that is not only fashionable, but durable and long lasting as well.
This exceptionally light weight and stretchy polo shirt has an elite fit that will have you feeling great all day long. This shirt is breathable and absorbs moisture extremely well during those hot Summer days on the golf course. Perfect sleeve length allowing for great mobility of the arms, and the length of the shirt is just right giving you the option to wear it tucked in or out.
So, if you are looking for an affordable, high-quality golf polo shirt, Jolt Gear has the answer for you. Choose your size and color and simply ADD TO CART!
Thank you for shopping Jolt Gear!
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07BN4F93S
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 12, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 530 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
this shirt was long enough and slim enough to be nearly perfect for me in medium! Finally!
FYI, I am 6'5" and a pretty standard build. I bought an L and it's just long enough for me and the sleeves are a perfect length as well. If I had a barrel chest I would need an XL but the large worked great for me.
Initial review: Great shirt. This is a Dry Fit that is very fine in quality. I bought the blue and will buying the black soon.
I wore it and washed it in it's very well designed and made washing bag with the other laundry and dried in its bag. I came out clean and wrinkle free!
Ready to wear again.
Material is light but shirt seems well constructed.
Was shipped quick.
I got both colors and hope they offer other colors and designs as well.
Great material. Soft and comfortable. Shirt "dealt great" with a humid sweaty day. I live in Florida and the days are hot and humid. Especially on the golf coarse.
I am planning on getting more shirts. Just got the one to try it out. Wish they had more colors.
Also the laundry bag was a nice extra. Wish that had a "draw" string or type "handle", but a nice gift.
Material is thin, breathable and very stretchy. As others have said, the collar is very nice; it has a thicker weight to it and holds up well. The polo has a sporty fit; I am 6'1" and 235lbs and the XL fits just right.
Material is almost too stretchy, which makes it difficult to tuck in and get the right amount pulled out. No issues with the logo wearing off, but definitely looks susceptible to it. When taken out of plastic, there is a hint of vinegar smell to the shirt and I could still smell it after the first wash, but went away after second wash.