JonPaul Bravo Model Carbon Fiber Full-Size Viola Bow
Enhance your purchase
- Full-Size Viola Bow Made With Ultra Strong Single-Piece Carbon Fiber Construction
- Steinway Black Diamond Finish - One Piece High-Grade Round Stick - Silver Alloy Tip
- Fully Lined Nickel-Silver Mounted Ebony Frog - Pearl Eye - 3-Part Button
- Nickel-Silver Winding - Leather Grip - High-Grade Hair
- The JonPaul Bravo Model Carbon Fiber Full-Size Viola Bow is formulated for the serious player on a budget.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The JonPaul Bow history is the story of a family of craftsmen. In 1960, Peter Prier immigrated to the United States after graduating from the Violin Making School of Bavaria in Mittenwald, Germany. He was a pioneer in many aspects. He brought master skills to the new world, set up a world-class violin shop, and founded the renowned Violin Making School of America. He also began the creation of a non-wood bow long before its time. While fulfilling his passion as a master luthier and teacher, Peter's wisdom and experience inspired the next generation to create bows of uncompromising quality in the tradition of the fine French masters. All JonPaul bows share a one piece molding process. Single-piece construction means the stick is strong from tip to button. You can feel secure playing your JonPaul bow indoors, outdoors or in a cramped orchestra pit. Easy to control and incredibly responsive, the JonPaul Bravo Model Carbon Fiber Full-Size Viola Bow is formulated for the serious player on a budget. The JonPaul Bravo is durable with beautiful styling and superb playability.