Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on October 17, 2015
I have tried every natural hair product in the market for such a long time!!! With terrible results until I finally found this line! Thank god for a safe, natural, amazing hair care line that I can finally trust and feel good about!! My hair looks better than ever!! Much better than with any of the luxury toxic products in the market! So healthy and natural! The way to use these is by using it together with the conditioner from the same line, when you use the conditioner you only need a coin size of product and only on have of your hair, not on the roots and upper part of your hair since it's really moisturizing, then brush your hair with the product while still wet, leave for at least 5minutes and wash through, you don't need any more products when out of the shower, it's so nourishing that it will look great without any extra sprays or creams. The dry shampoo is great too if you want your hair to last a 4th day, and all natural!! Love this brand and I really want it back in the stores!!! It also smells amazing! My hair has never been healthier and I always get compliments!
on March 28, 2012
Don't be fooled! The product I received had a different ingredient list from what was claimed in the product description....and the extra ingredients were chemicals that weren't in the product description......Maybe this is a new formulation but as a consumer I expect to get what the manufacturer states is in the product....it's not like I can put it back on the shelf! Buyer beware!
on May 3, 2014
My daughter had cradle cap since birth until three, and this is the only shampoo that cleared it out in just a few uses. Absolutely the best of all natural shampoos. Nothing against it but the price. The bottle I purchased was light beige with green leaves on it, not the grey one pictured currently. I guess I used the old shampoo formula. Currently it's hard to afford, but it really lasts a long time, and my hair looked, smelled and felt its best while I was using it.
on May 4, 2016
Received a diiferent bottle than expected...looked as if it had been used...not sure if I want to even use this! I agree with the "Bait and Switch" users comment...buyer beware!!!!
review image
on February 18, 2016
The smell of the product is really strong. It's so bad I can't use it. It smells spicy like its for men. But even my husband disliked the smell.
on February 22, 2012
I bought this and the companion shampoo to replace my Pureology in an effort to find a less environmentally toxic option. I have been really happy with the results. It has been a few weeks now and the smell is a mild spearmint smell, I actually notice a little more body and otherwise it cleans my hair well. I have tried a few others and this has been my favorite thus far.
on June 26, 2016
different than expected and seems very watery. smells good though.
on June 2, 2012
This shampoo cleans well, has decent lather, and smells good. Mine separated, and I shake it as hard as I can, but doesn't seem to mix well.
on July 18, 2012
My hair was very soft and clean after using this shampoo, but not squeaky clean. It smells great and feels great on the scalp!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question