Jones Snowboards Mothership Snowboard, Off-White, 148
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Directional Camrock-more rocker on nose than tail, camber between feet and rocker on nose and tail
- 3 bump Mellow Magnetraction
- New Fullwood Hard-core, feather weight poplar stringers in the middle of the core framed with bulletproof beech stringers under edge
- Flip Flop Base swapping die-cut base colors, p-tex waste is reduced more environmentally friendly-We cannot guarantee Base color combination
- Sintered base as hard as we can make it, with 35% thicker edges than the average snowboard
|Item Dimensions||2 x 10 x 58 inches|
|Item Display Weight||5.72 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||5.4 pounds|
|Special Size Type||148cm|
The Mothership is a high performance directional freeride board designed for riding technical terrain at warp speed. Mellow Magne-traction keeps the mothership solid on ice, while the blunt nose, directional rocker and camber underfoot allow you to plow through the pow or chunder one and the same. Ladies who like to ride fast and stomp harder than the dudes should grab the keys to a mothership.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?