|Item Weight||3.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||7.24 x 5.28 x 1.06 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||B004|
JooFn Waterproof Sealed ATO ATC Fuse Holder Assembly Splice Existing Wire Kit (Pack of 6)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Waterproof sealed fuse holder, ideal for ATO ATC fuses. The water proof housing delivers the key to safely protect your wiring circuit instantly.
- Quality Delphi 12-10 guage terminals delivers the key to firmly grip the fuse and housing.
- Professional appearance provides you the ability to feel confident and proud of a show quality job.
- High temperature durable design delivers the key to built in strain relief and clean install in high temperature surroundings.
- Splice a wire without needless connectors makes it so you can maintain great connection precision - In A Snap.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
6 * Waterproof ATC Fuse Holder
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For the price, you can't beat them. Do be aware you'll need an open barrel crimper to properly install the terminals, but you can get by without them if you're creative.
The product came with enough 30A fuses for each of the holders.
I ran into some difficulty getting the crimp connectors to securely crimp onto my wires - this is probably a combination of the tool I was using and inexperience. Be sure to get everything inserted properly and visually test the assembly before crimping, there are no extra fuse crimps in the package (so you're out a whole assembly if you mess up).
Connectors just ok quality. Hard to recommend except for light duty, less important uses.