Joovy Spoon Walker, Greenie
- Super sized tray with removable insert, insert is dishwasher safe
- Wide base ensures that little fingers won't get p"ed
- Seat pad is supportive and comfortable, machine washable
- Three height positions, oversized wheels and non slip stair pads
- Folds flat for easy storage and travel; BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
- Super-sized tray with removable insert, insert is dishwasher safe
- Wide base ensures that little fingers won’t get pinched
- Seat pad is supportive and comfortable, machine washable
- 3-height positions, oversized wheels and non-slip stair pads
- Folds flat for easy storage and travel
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free
Clean, Contemporary Design
Provides balance between eating, playing and learning to walk
The Spoon walker combines two baby essentials into one: walker and high chair. This zippy little walker provides the perfect balance of eating, playing and learning to walk! Practical and good-looking, the Spoon will incorporate into every room in your house.
For meal and snack time, the Spoon has an extra large tray with a removable, dishwasher safe insert. For playtime, there is lots of clean space for all your child’s favorite toys. The bright white color and high-gloss finish give the Spoon premium styling that cleans up easily and looks great.
As your child learns to master walking, you will feel confident using the Spoon with its ultra-wide base that provides unparalleled strength, stability, mobility and safety. The wide base ensures that little fingers won’t get pinched on the side of the tray if your toddler bumps into a wall. The seat pad is supportive and comfortable, machine washable, and is made with 600D material - combining luggage grade toughness with a soft and padded high seat back.
The Spoon has three height positions that are ideal for a child who can sit upright unassisted, up to 30 lbs and/or 33.5 inches tall. Built with steel reinforcement, oversized wheels and non-slip stair pads, the Spoon meets or exceeds all government standards in compliance and stair safety. Still, Joovy always recommends using a gate to keep stairs out of reach.
The Spoon folds flat for easy storage and travel. All Spoon walkers come out of the box almost ready to go – you only need to install the seat pad. The Spoon is entirely BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free. JPMA certified.
Note: This product does not ship to Canada.
Clean, contemporary design
All white with a splash of color. Seat is removable and machine washable.
For maximum comfort. The Spoon adjusts to 3 different heights.
Removable tray & machine washable seat
Keep the mess away with Spoon's removable tray. Dishwasher safe.
When not in use, store the Spoon anywhere with its compact design.
|Maximum child weight||30 lbs|
|Maximum child height||33.5"|
|Dimensions (unfolded)||18” H x 25.5” W x 27.75” D|
|Dimensions (folded)||9” H x 25.5” W x 27.75” D|
|Walker weight||12.3 lbs|
Top Customer Reviews
The only problem is today's walkers are pieces of junk. They're not well-made and are full of electronics or paraphernalia littering the tray. I didn't blame my daughter for having reservations, but I knew if she had the right walker, she'd change her mind about their usefulness and safety. That's why I bought a Joovy Spoon.
Everything about this walker is nice. I love its simple design with just a splash of color in the seat, which is machine-washable and made of heavy-duty (yet comfortable) material. The tray is extra-big and removable for easy cleaning. The base is very wide which provides added strength and stability. It easily folds up for travel or storage. The Spoon meets or exceeds all government standards in compliance and stair safety, but common sense dictates parents should also use a gate to keep stairs out of reach.
I was sold on this walker's features, and bought one hoping my daughter would see the light. They visited and just as I thought, my daughter was less than thrilled. That is, until she saw how much our 5 1/2 month grandson loves being in it. Or how easy it is to feed him there. We have low-pile carpeting in our kitchen, and baby's feet just touch the floor in the first position (there are three height levels).Read more ›
My baby LOVES LOVES LOVES!
So, I read all the warnings about walkers, and how the American Academy of Pediatrics wants to outlaw these devices. I also listened to my mother about how much I loved my walker and I talked to people...all of whom had used walkers as infants and many of whom used them for their kids before people got to negative about them.
What to do? what to do?
I went with my instincts.
1. I am not going to put the walker upstairs. I don't have other steps he can fall down.
2. We have multiple places we take him to to use this product and it folds flat and is easy to throw in the car.
3. I've got him gated away from the kitchen ( horror stories of burned babies pulling pots from the oven in a walker) and there aren't cords he can get to in his walker play area.
4. There is a question about hip development....I'm a surgeon. This isn't something we were taught about in medical school, or something that any physician I know (regardless of speciality) is even aware of. So, can it happen? Anything can happen. Can you leave your kid in here too long? sure. Do your own research and make an educated choice for your baby. I do not leave him in here for hours on end. He has the ability to sit down and his legs are at a normal sitting angle. If these are so bad why aren't there class action lawsuits about medical problems from walkers? I don't know any adult who've had hip problems related to being in a walker. The jury is out in my mind as to the health risks for the walker. A risk I am willing to take.
5. Toe walking? Who knows, everyone is looking for the perfect way to raise their baby and for someone to blame if something goes wrong. If you want to blame your walker...Read more ›
|Length: 0:29 Mins|
This walker is not ordinary. It boasts clean lines and a simple design. The seat is well padded and machine washable. Kenzie decided to take it for a run and climbed right in. There are 3 height adjustments available so one can adjust as their tot grows taller. The wide base also keeps fingers in the clear if they bump into walls. Kenzie is under the maximum weight of 30lbs but over the height maximum of 33.5 inches. However, she had no problem cruising around the house in the Spoon. The oversized wheels and non-slip stair pads allowed for easy maneuvering.
The extra large tray is perfect for both eating and play. You can see that it can accomodate many toys from Kenzie's photo. There is also a removable insert that goes over the tray for feeding time. It can be tossed into the dishwasher for cleaning. So after eating, you can snap off the insert and allow your tot to play - all while sitting in the Spoon!
I'm usually not a fan of white items for baby/toddlers because they are messy in general. However, the bright glossy white of the Spoon is so appealing as is the easy cleanup (high priority for me). Another great feature is that the Spoon folds flat for easy storage and travel. This feature also makes the Spoon perfect for small spaces or people who want multi-function baby products.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This walker is fantastic! The removable tray makes cleaning a breeze. The ability to fold flat makes traveling much more convenient. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is a fabulous, sturdy, well made walker. I bought it for my 5 month old grandson, and he just loves it! He is so happy to be upright with some toys in front of him! Read morePublished 8 days ago by Kathleen A.Flatley
My daughter loves this so much, and this mom does too! Gives both of us a little extra freedom and little miss is starting to move more on her own (crawl, pull up). Read morePublished 11 days ago by Tara
my son loves this. at 8 months he is now zooming all over the house in it (over hard wood floors). he started using it at 6 months. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Amazon Customer
Very sturdy walker. I bought this for my 10 month old grandson. It glides nice and has a nice tray you can feed child from too. The tray snaps off for cleaning.Published 15 days ago by sally
It's nice, but a little on the large and bulky side. seat could use another adjustment height or two. Would be better if the wheels in back weren't fixed in place.Published 16 days ago by Ana R
This thing is big, but my son loves it. We've been using it as s highchair in our small apartment. Easy clean, no toys, just what I wanted. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Amanda