Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 106 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 143 reviews
on September 12, 2014
Loved the Joovey double infant stroler that holds two infant car seats so expected to love this too. While it is comfy for the children and has tons of room under the seats for carrrying stuff, the front wheels are very difficult to control.
Sometimes they would turn sidewise when I was trying to go forward. I ended up locking them in rigid forward direction just so I could go forward and lifting the front of the stroller to turn it. The plastic latch that holds the sunshade broke after a couple of months so we now use it only to go to the mall where we don't need a sunshade. We got another stroller with big inflatable rubber wheels which is much sturdier and easier to push for our daily walks.
on May 14, 2014
Overall I have to say that I like this stroller. I needed a double stroller that would accommodate my 18 month old daughter and my newborn son and this one definitely does the trick! The seats are roomy and comfortable and can be adjusted for various sitting positions. The base at the bottom holds a TON of stuff, including my rather large diaper bag -- this is a HUGE plus!

Other comments have expressed annoyance that you have to recline the seats before you can fold the stroller, but this is seriously 5 seconds and doesn't even register with me as annoying.

The reason I'm giving it 3 stars is because the turning radius is HORRIBLE. There are times when I have to stop and actually pick the stroller up because it doesn't just turn properly. I've tried messing with the wheels, but nothing fixes the problem long term. Not sure if I have a lemon or if this is a common issue, but it is definitely something to consider before investing in such an expensive product.
on June 18, 2013
I absolutely LOVE this Joovy double stroller!! After MANY months of searching high and low and EVERYWHERE for the stroller that fits me and my kids needs, I am grateful to say that my husband found this one initially, and he bought it for me. Let me start by saying that I have four beautiful children ages: 4, 3, 1 1/2, and a 2 month old, and the newborn and my 1 year old sit in it perfectly and with SO much extra Room !My 1 year old is rambunctious and HAS to be confined while we walk places, and my initial concern was that he was going to be able to reach over and mess with the newborn( because it is a side-by-side stroller) but I am pleased to say that is not so. And the almost endless basket spaces at the bottom is what every mother needs- especially with multiple children!! I have been able to fit the BIG boxes of laundry detergent, 2 gallons of milk(I don't go beyond 2 gallons because I don't want to over-do it)...and all kinds of different store supplies I purchase, and I STILL have space left!! Also, the fact that it fits the standard doorways in ALL the stores I shop is another relief! The extra pockets in the back and on the inside where the seats are great too as I place several items in them: Keys, kids toys, baby pacifier and wipes, Chapstick... The list is endless what you could place in them!! The ONLY thing I would say could be an "improvement" about this stroller is: The wheels are too small and do not allow a relatively "smooth" ride over bumps, turns, or just un-even sidewalk or cracks, Ect. The more weight that is placed in the stroller, the harder it is to push it. I would HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend to correct this issue: PNEUMATIC WHEELS which would allow the "smoother" operation for the individual operating it. The over-sized canopy is very shady for my two little ones. I have a single stroller with pneumatic wheels and it glides over anything. Outside of that, this stroller is absolutely PERFECT for my family, hubby and I. :-) I make this pledge Joovy: IF the designer of this stroller would consider the bigger pneumatic wheels, I would purchase it in a heart-beat!!!
on February 28, 2015
The joovy stroller is no mini city stroller...which is good because it doesn't cost anything near the price. We have twin boys (30+ lbs each at this current point). We have loved our joovy stroller. It has been very reliable and durable. The only problem I have with is, is my long legs kicking the break bar...but even that isn't a big deal.

The front bar is nice (our boys like to kick their feet up on it) and it is easy to turn and push. We purchased the black model to hide more dirt, etc. Another thing we like about it, is how small (thin) it folds up.

We highly recommend the joovy scooter.
on December 1, 2012
After reading pretty much all the reviews on this stroller and several others, I decided to get it because I didn't want to spend $500 on a stroller, but still wanted a good one. I have 2 boys, 2yrs and 6mth, so about 50lbs of weight. I have no problems pushing the stroller whatsoever. I can push it with one hand while the boys are in it. It turns on a dime. I can push it through just about anything. We have a lot of construction going on in our neighborhood, so sometimes there is gravel and rocks on the sidewalks, no issues. The only time I had a problem was pushing it through sand, it started to sink and got a little difficult. I would expect that though with 50lbs of weight plus the weight of the stroller. You do have to put both seats all the way down to fold it up. It's not the easiest to fold or unfold, I think, due to the weight. It doesn't fit through our garage door or front door (which are normal size). So it stays open in the garage until we need to put it in the car. I am not coordinated enough to actually jog with this thing, so I haven't done that. But our walks are at minimum 1hr. My feet have hit the break, as others have mentioned; but that's usually when I'm getting tired and as I put it, a little lazy with my posture as I walk. I saw another review about dirty wheels, well, of course they are going to get dirty, you are pushing the stroller outside, it's expected. I think the basket is very large (although it does stay to put no more than 5lbs in it in the manual). I am very satisfied with this stroller, especially since the black was one was under $200. Oh and the canopy is huge too. It can fold out all the way, or just a little bit, but the kids can still see out.
on July 18, 2012
I really worried about getting a double-wide stroller, since many people said the fit through doors is a big challenge. But with a 2 month old and a 2 year old, I didn't want to hassle with the front-back stroller steering or balance issues either. This Joovy is a dream! I've had it for a couple of weeks now and it fits through any door (so far), and store aisles too. It seats both my kids comfortably, the recline is super easy, and there are so many pockets for everything I need. The fixed wheels for jogging are easy to lock and unlock quickly, and its very light to push with one hand. It folds down easily with one hand, and lays flat in my trunk, but it is wide. The sunshade is amazing; it extends all the way out to protect from rain or sun, and has a wide, clear plastic window for parent viewing from any angle. The only negatives are:
(1) the under-basket is wide but flimsy - the instruction booklet says it holds only 5 pounds; and
(2) the shoulder straps are hard to adjust; I really had to work with the straps for a while before I got them right, but my 2 year old hardly uses them anyway.

Overall, great buy and worth every penny! Thanks Amazon for a great product and super-fast shipping!!
on June 29, 2012
So I was searching for a double walking stroller for my two kids three and five months old. This seemed to be the answers to all of my prayers!!! But there are some cons!

Pros
- it fits into my trunk... A Mazda 6....with lots of room to spare
-very easy to fold and unfold
Lots of room for my three year old.... He will be able to fit in this for a long time
Very light
Shade is awesome
Looks really nice for the money
Love the cross bar

Cons
I don't tink the storage basket is that big...All the reviews I read said it was huge, it's average
The wheels aren't great. I was walking on the side walk and almost tipped the stroller forward because it wasn't able to make it over a very small bump...thank god they were strapped in.
It doesn't turn great you definitely have to put some muscle into it... I think that is because of the weight difference on each side though.

I'm not a runner but I walk everywhere And I thought this would be okay. It is great for stores... Fits great! But I feel like for walking long distances bigger wheels are important. I like the stroller....just don't love it. But I really dont know if the perfect stroller is out there unless you want to spend a fortune.

Good luck!!!
on October 8, 2013
I finally decided to make the switch from a tandem double stroller to a side by side. I have a 1 1/2 year old and a 3 1/2 year old and they both climbed right on in. Much easier to steer and maneuver than the tandem Graco I had. The handle bar is a nice height (I'm 5' 7"). I watched several reviews on-line and it's as easy to use as advertised. I also chose this stroller because of the price- it seems that most double strollers are going to be at least $200; I just couldn't bring myself to make the jump to $500 on the fancy models that are completely enclosed (i.e.: Joovy Cocoon X2). They look great but I think that the Joovy Scooter X2 will fit the bill for us. I was able to put it together by myself pretty quickly so that's always a plus.
on January 29, 2015
I've had this stroller long enough to day that I love it. I have an 18 month old and a 2 month old. I have no problems steering or pushing it. I am a small woman at just 5 feet and this thing just glides so easily. Lots of storage space! Both children fit comfortably and I love that I can get through doors. The only downside is that it's a little heavy for me to transport and load into the car. Also I still don't know how to fold and unfold without the bar touching the ground but I guess that's what disinfecting wipes are for. Still I highly recommend it and glad I picked this one over the city mini which was over $100 more and came with no bar and very little storage.
on September 13, 2013
I absolutely love this stroller, it is exactly what I was looking for! I went back and forth between the Joovy and City Mini, and I'm so glad I saved the extra money! I have a tall almost 3 year old, and a 2 month old, and I was afraid the weight difference would effect the steering, which it doesn't. I wanted something I could walk with every morning, steer easily, fold flat, and fit through the front door. The joovy does all of that and more! The basket is huge, I can fit my diaper bag and plenty of shopping bags underneath, and the canopy offers a lot of coverage. The only thing I wish it would have is a snack/drink holder, especially for my toddler, but I'm sure we can buy one separately that will clip onto the side. lastly, it folds and open very easily, I read a few reviews about some people have issues, but I caught on right away. I watched a youtube video on the joovy, and it definitely sold me on this stroller!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.