|Product Dimensions||32 x 30 x 44.5 inches|
|Item model number||8070|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Minimum weight recommendation||10 Pounds|
|Maximum weight recommendation||90 Pounds|
|Style||JOOVY Scooter X2 Double Stroller, Blueberry|
|Harness type||5 Point|
|Item Weight||39 pounds|
3 Year Baby Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller, Side by Side Stroller, Stroller for Twins, Large Storage Basket, Blueberry
|Age Range (Description)||Less than 36 Months|
About this item
- 30" width-fits through standard doors, accommodates two 45 pounds children (90 pounds total)
- Recline each seat and adjust each footrest independently of each other
- One-hand fold, huge basket and canopy, removable bumper bar
- Large wheels have sealed bearings making it easy to maneuver, linked parking brakes
- Includes two cup holders for parents and two zippered pockets for phones, wallets, snacks, etc
- Simple and fits in most trunks, Maximum Child Weight: 45 pounds each seat, 90 pounds total, Minimum Child Age: 3 months, Open Size: 32 x 30 x 44.5 inches (L W H), Folded Size: 35.5 x 30 x 13 inches (L W H), Stroller Weight: 32 pounds, Maximum Seat Recline: 149 degree, Material: 600D Nylon, Handle Height: 41.75 inches
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Fits Through a Doorway and So Much More
Love the idea of a side-by-side stroller but cringe at the thought of not being able to fit through the door? This amazing double stroller has a lightweight narrow design that allows you to stroll through standard doorways with ease. No kidding! No need to fold the ScooterX2 to get it through the doorway! The stylish graphite frame measures 30” in width to accommodate side-by-side seating and there’s so much more! Each seat holds 45 pounds each (90 pounds total.)
The ScooterX2 has been designed with abundant features, good looks and the highest quality materials for the comfort of your children, all while having the utmost respect for your wallet.
- 7 inch front and 9.5 inch rear sealed bearing wheels add to overall maneuverability
- Independently Adjustable Side-by-Side Seats
- Fit through any doorway with 30" width
- One-Handed, Flat Fold
- Integrated Parent Organizer with 2 Zippered Pockets & 2 Cup Holders
- Extra-Large Storage Basket
- Oversized canopy for full protection
- Linked Rear Parking Brake
Bigger & Better Wheels
New, larger sealed bearing wheels in front and back give the ScooterX2 a refined and smooth ride with superb maneuverability. The double front wheels create a strong foundation and offer extra stability while strolling with two.
The ScooterX2 has the largest storage basket and canopy on the market, period. There are mesh pockets in each seat for toys, snacks or sippy cups.
Extra Safety & Comfort
Each seat on the ScooterX2 reclines independently in infinite positions (all the way down to near flat for napping) with a one-hand recline mechanism. The removable bumper bar and 5-point harnesses keep children safe and snug while strolling.
Quick & Easy Fold
An easy, one-hand fold makes the ScooterX2 a breeze to put away. The ScooterX2 comes in 5 vibrant colors and seats and canopies are constructed with super durable 600D nylon.
|Stroller Weight||32 lbs|
|Open dimensions||32 L x 30 W x 44.5 H inches|
|Folded Dimensions||35.5 L x 30 W x 13 H inches|
|Minimum Child Age||3 Months|
|Maximum Child Weight||45 lbs each seat, 90 lbs total|
|Maximum Seat Recline||149°|
|Handle Height||41.75 inches|
Compare with similar items
Jeep Destination Ultralight Side x Side Double Stroller, Midnight (Black)
Graco Ready2Grow LX Double Stroller | Lightweight Double Stroller, Gotham
Baby Trend Universal Double Snap-N-Go Stroller Frame
BRITAX B-Lively Double Stroller | Adjustable Handlebar + Easy Fold + Infinite Recline + Front Access Storage, Raven
Mountain Buggy Nano Duo Buggy, Nautical
|Age Range Description||Less than 36 Months||—||Less than 36 months||Less than 36 months||72 months||—|
|Item Dimensions||32 x 30 x 44.5 inches||36.2 x 29.5 x 41.7 inches||44 x 24 x 41 inches||30.7 x 18.9 x 38.6 inches||40.75 x 31.5 x 41.4 inches||11 x 28.7 x 33 inches|
|Item Weight||39.00 lbs||28.66 lbs||33.00 lbs||18.00 lbs||29.00 lbs||20.00 lbs|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||90.00 lbs||80.00 lbs||50.00 lbs||90.00 lbs||100.00 lbs||33.00 lbs|
|Minimum Weight Recommendation||10.00 lbs||0.00 ounces||4.00 lbs||5.00 lbs||—||0.00 ounces|
The Joovy ScooterX2 double stroller has a new stylish graphite grey frame and bigger wheels. The larger 7-inch front wheels and 9.5-inch rear wheels make it easier to maneuver than before. Its lightweight and narrow design allows the stroller to fit through any door while providing ample room for your kids. The width of the stroller is 30 inches, so there's no need to fold it to get inside a door. The wheels have sealed bearings so pushing two kids totaling 90 pounds is easier than you could imagine; and, the double front wheels make the stroller extremely stable. This is especially important if your kids climb in and out of the stroller by themselves. (We have included a removable bumper bar to eliminate this possibility too!) The basket is bigger than any stroller basket on the market, period. The canopy is bigger than any other stroller on the market, too. Each seat is fully adjustable, independent of the other, and each has its own in-seat mesh pocket and adjustable 5-point harness. You will love the one-hand recline system that locks into an infinite number of positions - all the way down to a near flat napping position. We have also included two cup holders for the parents and two zippered pockets for phones, wallets, snacks, etc. Folding takes just seconds with the one hand fold feature. The Scooter X2 gives you the features you demand, the fashion you expect and the quality Joovy is known for - all at a reasonable price.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If it is possible to be in love with a stroller, we definitely are with our Joovy! We've pushed it around Lowe's, Hobby Lobby, and Wal-Mart so far and have had NO difficulty with maneuvering through isles. It honestly wasn't as big as I was expecting. Also, it's true about it being super easy to make turns and push around. The side pockets are great because when my toddler is laying back, she can grab her drink from it still laying down instead of having to sit up a grab it from the tray.
Here's a shortened list if you're just skimming through comments:
- super easy to maneuver between isles and anywhere
- seats recline almost completely back (enough to where my newborn's head wasn't falling to the sides, his head stays in the same position)
- a lot of space underneath
- extra storage with "backpacks" behind the stroller with a bottle holder above each zipper (2 holders)
- 2 mesh side pockets for each seat
- quick & easy to fold and unfold
- if you want the child trays, it's cheaper to get the grey Joovy that already comes with it rather than purchasing it separately
- my toddler can look over and see her brother which she absolutely loves!
- heavy & awkward when lifting into trunk
- seats have to be reclined all the way back before closing (minor inconvenience)
- if you need to get to the under storage and your child is laying all the way back, you have to push them up a little because the seat gets in the way
My two kiddos are now 1 month and 19 months and this is perfect for them! I know it says 3 months and up buuuuuut it was perfect for my babe when he was fresh out the womb, so it not being carseat accessible was no biggy to us (we prefer him not to be in a car seat for too long anyway since he can't lay back comfortably).
Sorry for the long review, but hope it helps you on your search! We absolutely love our Joovy!
Yes! It can fit through the check out isle at the grocery store. With tons of room to spare.
Yes! It can fit through ANY door way
Yes! It can fit into the trunk of a Kia Soul!
Yes! My kids love it!
Yes! The sun shade is sufficient.
Yes! The belly bar thing is useful!
Although I love it there are some things that would make this the best double stroller in the universe! If the sun shade visor was two separt ones, if the stroller would stand on its own when you fold it. Seriously if joovy comes out with those two things on a newer model I'm going to buy it like a new iPhone, pre ordered and super excited lol
Top reviews from other countries
Estando embarazada de mis gemelos compré en Liverpool con mega ofertas una carreola doble de tren, es decir un bebé adelante y otro atrás, y se me hizo muy practica de recién nacidos y hasta el año, pero ya de más grandecitos el bb que iba atrás se asomaba todo chueco y yo no paseaba agusto pensando que iba torcido mi bebé, así que decidí buscar una carreola doble de side by side, y después de mucho buscar tanto calidad y precio decidí adquirir esta carreola, la compré en rojo porque era la más barata jajaja y con ofertas del buen fin y demás salió por $5,000 pesos creo, poco más de la mitad de mi primer carreola.
Y es muy practica de manejar, me gusta mucho, no tengo problema para andar por banquetas o elevadores, incluso en escaleras eléctricas pongo el seguro de la carreola y no se va! Aunque nunca la suelto no hago esfuerzo, lo que no está tan padre es que no cabe por todas las puertas, y no es tan fácil de andar con ella de compras en tiendas por lo ancho que es, pero mis hijos no se quejan, ellos aman su carreola y se suben y bajan solitos con una sonrisa.
La recomiendo por su calidad y precio.
Para cargarla es súper pesada .
Es bonita, comoda y de calidad, pero cero funcional para transportar. Cero me imagino llevandola de viaje, sería un estorbo en los translados mas que una ayuda.
Si alguien quiere mi carreola se la vendo, esta nueva!
Super preis Und gute Qualität.