|Product Dimensions||54 x 25 x 46 inches|
|Item model number||8067|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Minimum weight recommendation||15 Pounds|
|Maximum weight recommendation||75 Pounds|
|Item Weight||25.7 pounds|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Baby Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight Jogging Stroller, Large Canopy, Lightweight Jogger, Extra Large Air Filled Tires, Black
|Age Range (Description)||Less than 36 months|
About this item
- Extra wide seat sits high to give child great visibility, multi-position seat recline
- Includes parent organizer, running leash, and tire pump
- Quick release 16" rear wheels and 12.5" swivel front wheel that locks straight
- Aluminum frame with shock absorbing suspension
- Easy compact fold; Care and cleaning: Wipe clean with soap and water; Material: Aluminum, Polyester
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Run for It (Together)
The Zoom360 Ultralight jogger will keep you on the move with baby along for the ride.
Run & Explore
Having a baby doesn’t have to mean giving up your active lifestyle.
The Zoom 360 weighs just 26 lbs. The extra-large tires with off-road suspensions are built to conquer a variety of terrain.
Trunk Friendly Fold
Compact fold with auto-lock feature.
Car Seat Adapter
Click-in car seat adapter available for major brands - sold separately.
Compare Joovy Joggers
Minimum Child Age
Maximum Child Weight
Car Seat Adaptable
Compare with similar items
Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller, Phantom, 50 Pounds
Graco Modes Jogger 2.0 Travel System | Includes Jogging Stroller and SnugRide SnugLock 35 LX Infant Car Seat, Haven
Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 Double Stroller, Black
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Piccolino Baby|
|Age Range Description||Less than 36 months||Less than 36 months||—||—|
|Item Dimensions||54.00 x 25.00 x 46.00 inches||47.00 x 21.00 x 41.00 inches||39.50 x 25.50 x 41.50 inches||48.62 x 43.50 x 30.12 inches|
|Item Weight||25.70 lbs||25.50 lbs||41.70 lbs||32.56 lbs|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||75.00 lbs||50.00 lbs||35.00 lbs||33.07 lbs|
|Minimum Weight Recommendation||15.00 lbs||5.00 lbs||—||0.00 ounces|
The Zoom 360 Ultralight is the newest addition to the Joovy jogging stroller line. Made with 6061 aircraft aluminum, it is 10% lighter and its updated design is simpler, stronger and better looking than its predecessor. The new Zoom 360 Ultralight has a straight through axle that runs straighter and truer while the suspension smooths out the bumps to provide a comfortable ride for your little one. Strong, light weight mesh reduces weight and adds better ventilation to the foot rest area, and Joovy's signature over-sized canopy with covered window provides the best sun protection available. You also get an updated neoprene parent organizer that holds 2 cups, has a zippered pocket and uses a new easy on/off mounting system. The easy to access basket and in-seat mesh pockets offer plenty of storage so you can bring along all of your necessities. The Zoom 360 Ultralight has an incredibly easy and compact fold. The Zoom 360 Ultralight's swivel front wheel allows for maximum maneuverability. The swivel wheel can also lock in a straight position providing a long, stable wheelbase for running or walking on long, straight paths. Car seat adapters (sold separately) are available in various models to accommodate most infant car seats. Locking and swiveling front tires, Extra-large air-filled tires for a smooth ride, Includes air pump From 3 months to 75 lbs.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* My son LOVES it and loves riding in it!
* It makes pushing my 60lb son a breeze.
* The shocks and tires make riding over rough terrain pretty smooth for the passenger.
* High seat. The stroller seat is as high as the average chair. My son can stay in his stroller (tagged as a wheelchair due to his disabilities) and watch the shows at the theme parks no problem. It is also tall enough to be pulled up to a table for him to eat and remain in the chair. Most tables have plenty of clearance for the front tire although there will not be leg room for someone to site directly across from the stroller.
* I love that the tire pump in included. It stores in the basket and out of the way.
* There is plenty of leg room.
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
* It is not as easily to fold and unfold as I would like but it is a big stroller, as it needs to be to hold 75 lbs, and I am a small lady. :)
* The seat back (solid part) is only 18". The item description says 20" but the other 2"s is actually the netting from the back part of the recline. This is not a problem if you don't intent to recline. If your child is taller than 18" from butt to top of head you will NOT be able to recline the seat. My son nap comfortable sitting up and rest his head on the side though.
* There is plenty of head room for taller children IF you child is ok with the canopy touching the top of their head. My son is 23.5" from butt to top of head and his head touches the canopy when it is open. He is fine with that. We have a couple more inches before the canopy is out of room.
*If you have a taller child and the canopy is pulled back the canopy fabric will be behind their head. This has no been a issue. It is almost like a pillow for my son. This is only a issue if you child falls asleep and you cant yo close it. You will have to move their head forward to pull the canopy open.
* It is large so I can't recommend it for use in tight spaces. I have used it no problem in the theme parks, zoo, the mall, and hospital.
Overall, we are very happy with this purchase. We didn't have a lot of choices for our son at his size without spending thousands of dollars. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will try to answer. I will include photos to help illustrate.
Baby comfort: I know different babies like different things. But I owned a different stroller before this one. My daughter hated it and I dreaded going for a walk instead enjoying it. Then again there wasn't much of a choice, because she would only fall asleep in the stroller (after 30minutes screeching her lungs out). She loves this stroller. We can go jog for 2 hours or walk for3 and she is perfectly happy. The canopy is huge which is great for Sun, but also in windy places (we got the weather cover and a sleeping bag and we go out in any weather). And she has no issues falling asleep on it at all. She gets hour long naps even when the stroller is parked.
Jogging. I used to jog with my husband before and stopped once I had to choose between jogging and sleeping. Once things eased we had to choose whether to spend our free time together or keep jogging. The joovy put an end to that. It is easy to push and although it makes the stride feel funny at first ( it is a stroller, after all) we got used to it and it has allowed us to recover something that we enjoy doing together. If you jog with it DO remember to lock the front wheel: it makes turns harder but otherwise the stroller may top if you hit a bump (this applies to all 3 wheel strollers with movable front wheel).
Customer service. However much I love this stroller there is one thing that I find tricky about it: the folding mechanism. We opened and closed the stroller a lot, took it on a camping trip and several road trips, and eventually the locking mechanism broke. We would have kept using it, but the stroller wouldn't stay open. At that point we had moved to a different country and we were ready to just buy another joovy (yes, we liked it that much) but we decided to contact customer service. They sent us a new one, to a different country, within a couple of weeks AND it only took a call. Go, joovy, go!
This is not the cheapest stroller out there, but it is not the most expensive either. I expect to use it for the next ~3 years of my life and it has made my quality of life so much better that I would buy it again in a blink... I would have if I had needed to.
Note: some airlines have a weight limit for strollers they will allow to carry with you (27 pounds). They still will check it for free, but you won't be able to carry your child around the airport with it. Check your airline policy if you are going for tight connections or long flights.