Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Jordan's Misunderstanding (Denver Pack Book 8)
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on May 14, 2015
Great story. I have to say I really didn't like Jordan much. Jordan was to much about Jordan. Yes she was lied to, for her protection, but all she could see was the lie, not how much her family loved and wanted to protect her. Didn't even hear them out. I liked her mates, Romy and Larkin, they are very sweet. I loved the Prime and Prima, Ryan and Ariel and their second Blaze. Hopefully she will stop acting like the spoiled she is and grow up. Things are looking bad for the master.
on December 13, 2013
I've read this whole series (or at least most of it I think, I read the whole council's stories). This is the worst one. Mainly because I can't stand Jordan. She's so demanding and bent out of shape over being lied to her whole life, when I don't think she really was. She's comes across to me as a big toddler that is needy and needs to grow up. Now most of the herroines in these books bug me. I think they are supposed to be strong women, but there's a difference between strong and obnoxious. They yell too much, get mad at their husbands and banish them to the couch when they don't get their way. I wouldn't put up with that from my hubby and wouldn't expect him to from me either. It gets real old real fast. Since you deal with all of the characters in all the books it is frustrating. But Jordan is my least favorite because she just doesn't want to budge or see things from anyone elses point of view. She's not the only one who was lied to so to speak, but she's the only one who acts like a baby about it. I gave it 3 stars because I like the series and the plot moves along, aside from Jordan, great in this book.
on September 1, 2013
Read from August 27 to 31, 2013

Run Master! Run!

Oh, the poor Master has to run now. Whatever will he do?! Nothing good, I am sure.

Larkin and Romy are wonderful characters, and Jordan is such a lucky woman.

I am an animal lover, but in this cat I think a cat and dog fight might be kind of fun! You know, just to clear the air a bit.

So many things for the New Council to get through. Now there is another new member on the way! What will they be? On to the next book!
on July 26, 2013
I love this series in that all but one of the stories are super hot erotically descriptive ménages! And the plot is awesome too! You need to read the whole series to get the story line and when you do you won't be able to put the books down! THE ENTIRE SERIES IS VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
on April 25, 2012
If you love reading paranormal romance, you will love this new series. It is a must read! The characters are strong,funny and leave you wanting more. You will be waiting in anticipation for the next book. I love them, have already read the series twice. If you are like me and put yourself into the story as you read, then it will keep you smiling. It is a great new series and I anticipate every new and up coming book.
on December 25, 2012
I love this book. But I hated the ending cause it does not say what happens to Jordan and her mates until the next book. But I have come to love this author and this series.
on April 24, 2014