Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Joseph Joseph 10004 Elevate Carousel Kitchen Utens...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 49% off the $50.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Joseph Joseph 10004 Elevate Carousel Kitchen Utensil Tool Set with Rotating Storage Stand Nylon Silicone Dishwasher Safe (old 2014 model), 6-piece, Multicolored
|Price:||$28.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6-piece set plus storage carousel includes a spaghetti server, slotted spoon, ladle, slotted turner, solid spoon and flexible turner
- Tools are heat-resistant up to 392-Degree F; ideal for use with nonstick cookware and bakeware
- Patented steel weighted handles elevate heads above counter surfaces to eliminate messes and improve hygiene
- Ergonomic soft grip handles in assorted colors; gift-boxed
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Joseph Joseph 10004 Elevate Carousel Kitchen Utensil Tool Set with Rotating Storage Stand Nylon Silicone Dishwasher Safe (old 2014 model), 6-piece, Multicolored
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||GVB GEAR||Amazon.com||Dealy-Os||WISHBOX||Amazon.com||Quidsi Retail LLC|
Elevate Carousel Tool Set by Joseph Joseph
Hygienic Kitchen Utensils
The Elevate collection of kitchen tools is designed to improve hygiene and minimise the mess made by placing utensils onto kitchen surfaces during use.
Each tool has an innovative weighted handle with an integrated tool rest, ensuring that, when an Elevate utensil is placed down, its head is always raised off of the work surface. Perfect for use with non-stick cookware, their nylon heads are heat-resistant up to 240°C/480°F.
The Elevate Carousel Set includes a specially designed rotating storage stand with a non-slip rubber base. Perfect for storing on the kitchen worktop next to the cooker, it ensures this unique range of tools is always close at hand.
The Elevate Carousel Tool Set includes:
- Flexible Turner
- Slotted Spoon
- Slotted Turner
- Solid Spoon
- Rotating Storage Stand
- Weighted handle with an integrated tool rest raises the head off of the work surface
- Nylon heads won't scratch non-stick surfaces
- Heat-resistant up to 240°C/480°F
- Rotating storage stand holds all tools
- Non-slip rubber base for secure placement
Twin brothers Richard and Antony Joseph founded Joseph Joseph in 2003, combining their respective experience in product design and business – Antony studied design at Central St Martins whilst Richard studied business at Cambridge University.
Specialising in contemporary kitchenware, Joseph Joseph is now internationally recognised for producing some of the most stylish and technically innovative products available, and has become one of the fastest growing companies in the worldwide homewares market.
Their unique ability to match form and function has earned them global recognition for their multi-award-winning designs.
Top Customer Reviews
1. The rubberized soft-feel coating (maybe its just soft plastic, not sure) is definitely a good grip and very colorful as well as comfortable. But they start peeling off very soon - maybe this could be improved.
2. The "elevated" naturs of the utensils are definitely more hygienic. I don't cook much but I see it being used and you have NO idea how much mental piece and satisfaction this gives me that the food preparation is very clean and theres no contact with the kitchen counter top. But while it does solve this problem, the issue of using it with semi-gravy/gravy dishes is that its still going to drip and causes a mess on the counter. It probably isn't designed to tackle that but its something that needs to be kept in mind.
3. Heat resistant? Sort of, its good for most applications, but on high heat, some of them have softened, and one partially melted on the corner. (maybe it shouldn't sit *inside* the pot for so long?)
4. Also, the handles definitely are not heat resistant. The area where it comes in contact with the pot/utensil definitely gets major damage to the point that it loses all its aesthetic value. I spoilt my deep curry ladle, but thankfully the rest of its brethren still survive to tell the tale today ;)
So far the original utensils themselves have held up really well, though the few times we've slipped up and left one in a hot pan overlong, the handle has melted a bit. No catastrophes so far and you can't really see damage on the handles (so far it's just been the bright color transferring onto the rim of the pot, which washes off easily). However, we're a small household of adults who are rather careful with our kitchen gear.
I did melt a piece off the tip of the narrow turner on a cast iron grill pan though, but it's still in use and nylon should not be used with cast iron in any event.
When I made the purchase I thought that the price was somewhat a bit on the steep side. However, after it arrived and I saw the quality I find it worth every penny of the purchase price. This is an excellent product.
1. Utensils come off the carousel at the slightest touch. For example, removing one utensil typically makes others fall off.
2. The plastic handle of the spatula was touching the rim of the pan as I was cooking and instantly started melting.
3. The light blue spatula with the angled turner isn't very useful.
4. It is annoying having the utensils face out and upward (in a normal utensil can, the utensils go in handle first). Sometimes debris gets on them (a dog hair, a stray spice), so I feel the need to wash them before using.
5. Although the concept of setting them down without having them touch the counter or stove is great, the practice is less than ideal:
a. The balance seems off, and the utensil often tips over.
b. Food drips off the utensil onto the stove/counter, so I have to put something under it anyway.
c. If the handles are not heatproof, you have to be careful having it too close to another hot pan/burner on a crowded stove.
6. The plastic felt lightweight and cheap.
Edit: I randomly received a refund for this product with a notice that I'd been sent the wrong product. So I'm not sure what I actually have, as it looks exactly like what's listed. That said, after a short time the edges are already pretty rough just from regular use in nonstick pans. Also, while it has a stop to allow it to balance on the edge of the pan the balance is off so it doesn't actually work.
So whatever product I have, I wouldn't pay a premium for it again.
The carousel is cute idea, for me it wasn't functional. If you knock one thing off, the rest of them fall off as well. A guaranteed domino effect every time. Not good for a smaller counter area. The carousel is a whirling dervish and a wobbley fickle nightmare.
The spatulas of melted and frayed a little at the tips after a few months of use, it got worse over time.
The other utensils are fine.