Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Joseph Abboud Men's Croc-Embossed Passcase Wallet
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports STEM

on November 4, 2013
I was worried that it would be too large, but the size of it was just right. The finish on the outside is excellent and there is plenty of room on the inside.
on November 19, 2015
A very sturdy wallet! I tell my friends that it's not actually crocodile and they refuse to believe me! It looks authentic and for a small fraction of the price! It's also quite sturdy. Excellence.
on February 12, 2016
A good purchase of a well designed wallet
on November 18, 2015
I love it. And the quality is awesome.
on August 23, 2013
He really enjoyed his first wallet and will enjoy this one just as much as the last one. Likes all of the compartments offered
on March 28, 2014
I'm picky about my wallet, but based on what I consider to be extremely simple expectations:
1) I like to be able to get to my stuff efficiently and quickly, with card compartments sized right with enough grab to hold cards in place.
2) I want them to be thin in my pocket, and as close to flat as reasonably possible when opened.
3) Sturdy.

This one:

1) Has wrong-sized card compartments -- I can barely get my credit cards into these compartments, which tells me if I continue to use it, I am going to end up cracking the leather and/or wearing out the stitching on these compartments.

2) Binds up huge at the crease when you open it -- I mean huge. I would expect this leather to crease/crack sooner than the wallet I've had for the last three years.

Returning this wallet. Disappointed to say the least.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 4, 2015
looks good
on August 5, 2014
Wow. This wallet is the real deal. I was very impressed with the size, quality, look, and feel. This would make an excellent gift!
on September 5, 2015
perfect, love the leather
on March 17, 2014
A fairly nice wallet. Well made with good sticking, correct size for US-sized bills and it has a good supply of pockets for cards, etc. But don't buy this wallet thinking it's real crocodile; it's not. The leather (probably cow) has been embossed to look like croc leather. Those that do not read the product description very carefully may miss this. There are many real crocodile wallets that do sell in the price range of this particular wallet. But, this one is not crocodile - far from it.