Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 140 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 158 reviews
on March 15, 2015
They look good, feel good, and prefer them much more to the underwear I was previously wearing (Hanes).
on February 10, 2015
These do run small, but I bought them in X-large intentionally so they would fit my Medium frame without the typical pinch you get from having an elastic waistband. They don't bag in the back and they do hold everything in their proper place comfortably. I am going to buy another pack soon and retire my other briefs from a different manufacturer.
on June 1, 2017
Okay, after ordering the Joseph Abboud Sport Bikini Brief 5-Pack in Medium since I am a waist 33" to 34", I reordered them in small which I like much better. The fabric is on the thin side even though that making them see-thru doesn't bother me...it's kind of sexy. However, the cotton stretches out soon after putting them on so the mediums were too big and the small are a little snug when put on but fit very well throughout the rest of the day. The front panel is okay but it isn't sewn to the brief which is what I prefer. I don't know what the bikini briefs cost originally, but for around $10 or $11, it's a great buy for (5) bikini briefs.
on August 23, 2017
Fits as expected and fits great and looks great. The price is right for what you get, because the material is somewhat thin. The jock portion is double layered, so it has good amount of material there, but the rest around the buttocks is somewhat thin. I feel as if it will wear out in a short amount of time, but I guess it is commensurate with the price, so I can't complain much. It's worth the price.
on April 11, 2015
In a 34 waist for pants, 6'2"195 lbs, and the XL size is just big enough after a run through the washer cold water) and dryer. Order these above your normal size.

Material is relatively thin, (remember, these are five for $12) but front pocket is double thick, and they are very comfortable.
on April 6, 2017
Get what you pay for.
on March 2, 2017
Fantastic product at a great price! The fit is great, the material is quality, and I received the product almost immediately!
on May 17, 2015
As expected! These are nice for the price. They are 2-ply where they need to be and thin enough not to show through clothing. They make excellent under-briefs to wear with boxers and they solve the problem that the boxers-khakis combo heretofore showed so well.
on May 31, 2017
I wear these to work every day, fits well and are comfortable!
on January 15, 2016
Excellent fit! I've been buying JA's bikini briefs for years and they really hold up quite well. In addition, I find them to be quite soft - making them very comfortable to the skin. From my experience, they get softer with each wash. I've only had this pack for a week - and it's the first time I purchased them from Amazon - but I'm happy with my purchase so far. I'll be quick to change my review if something changes in the next few months.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question