Joseph Abboud Men's Pebble Grain Bifold Leather Passcase Wallet, Black, One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Leather
- Hand Wash
- Interior has 6 card slots, 2 bill compartments, and a flip up id window with transparent sleeves for photo display or more cards
- 100-percent genuine leather
- The joseph abboud signature logo is on the inside of the wallet
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Joseph abboud men's passcase featuring a pebble leather exterior and interior
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces
- ASIN: B0053D106M
- Item model number: J07157
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 30, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1. Color=medium dark brown, thin leather, pebble grained, made in India.
2. 8 exposed pockets for credit cards, driver's license, insurance cards, etc.
3. Two concealed pockets for additional credit cards
4. All of the pockets are just big enough to accept American sized credit and ID cards, and the cards fit snugly, no worries about then falling out.
5. Comes packaged in a nice sheet metal box, like you might expect to see if you had purchased this wallet as a gift for father or husband, in an upscale store like Nordstrom's or Macy's.
6. Money compartment has a leather divider strip, so there are actually two full-length compartments for paper money.
7. Comes with a replaceable clear plastic photo holder with 6 pockets (enough for 12 photos).
This wallet was price marked as $40 retail price, so the $10 Amazon price is a great deal: 75% off. This appears to be a very good quality wallet: the leather parts are cut and stitched together very precisely. I loaded it up with driver's license and a credit card in every pocket, and $200 in various bills, and the wallet holds it all with no problem. Being brand new, it is stiff and wants to spring open, but I expect that a few days of compression in my back pocket will soften it up and it will then stay closed.
Summary: Very nice men's billfold wallet with lots of storage compartments at a very good price. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
The leather feels cheap and stiff like "pleather", maybe it will soften up a bit as it gets used. If you're looking for a buttery smooth finely crafted leather wallet I'd look for something else.
I've had more expensive wallets in the past with smooth fine grain leather. But I opted this time for a less expensive wallet and this one had good reviews so I thought I'd try one. I'd give it 3 stars, adding a star for the overall value (low price, decent construction).
*I received this product at a discount in exchange for my review.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
BEST WALLET EVER! I've had mine for about three years! Built to last! I'm about to order one for my nephews.Published 4 months ago by Juan M. Lopez
This is my second buy after the first one was stolen. Got another one for my friend, he loved it.Published 5 months ago by Aaron
good Wallet for the price....... LEATHER IS KIND OF STIFF. Hope it breaks in after a while?Published 7 months ago by Ray B.
This is a great wallet has alot of places to put things inside good size sale price and delivery giftPublished 8 months ago by pamela banks
Father was a former worker in the companies factory and loved this wallet....amazing quality low price actually leather 👌🏻Published 8 months ago by Derek
sorry but it looks cheep,, feels cheep.. The retail price was 40 dollars per tag inside wallet. not worth anyones moneyPublished 19 months ago by vickilou