Joseph Brinton Brass Green Owl Disk Earrings 5325-77
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rolled gold plated ear wires
- About 1 1/8 inches long
- Made in the USA
- Sweet etched owl charm over a green background
- Earrings are neatly wrapped in pretty tissue and packed in our signature embossed Fluffythewondercat gift box
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Discover the magic of Joseph Brinton jewelry. Here, an owl with big eyes peers at you. Brass. About 1 1/8 inches long. Very lightweight! Rolled gold plated ear wires. Made in Portland, Oregon. Joseph Brinton earned a B.F.A in ceramics at Alfred University in upstate New York in 1982. After returning to Oregon, his interest in clay sculpture evolved into a passion for jewelry. After a few years as a designer for another company he successfully set out to sell his own works at arts festivals in the Northwest. The original jewelry components are made from etched brass, base metals, copper and aluminum. A variety of unique surface treatments are used including baked on organic enamels, oxidation and hammering. Every piece is treated with an invisible tarnish resistant protective coating.
- Package Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.6 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.2 ounces
- ASIN: B00A27IXCI
- Item model number: 5325-77
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 5, 2012
- Average Customer Review: