Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on April 7, 2015
Picked this book for this year's Bible Study. I love this entire series. Very good, basic, no frills & inexpensive.
on March 18, 2010
The book is a good tool fo rstudying the Life of Joseph in the Bible. It really opened my eyes to Joseph's family dynamics. Our church's small group is studying it, and we just got started. My only reservation is they confuse actual dreams with perhaps goals and visions for one's life. Great study, though!
Kevin B. Parsons
on March 17, 2014
this is a good study of the life of joseph. if you like learning about how God used people in the old testiment, you will like this book.
on January 15, 2014
This was a good book. The book contained great information for a term paper and for applying Biblical principles to one’s everyday life.
on October 29, 2013
The ladies in my Bible study group are enjoying this book very much..I think we will choose others in this series for future study
on January 5, 2015
Pretty good Bible Study
on January 8, 2014
This is not what I was looking for. I did not want a group study guide. Since this is not what I was looking for, I am not sure how I will use this book. I should have sent this one back.