Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Joseph Joseph 3-in-1 Design Rotary Peeler, Green
|Price:||$12.56 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compact, handheld, 3-in-1 peeler in green with stainless steel blades
- Standard blade perfect for potatoes and carrots; soft skin blade can be used on tomatoes and kiwi
- Julienne blade can be used on just about any fruit or vegetable for thin matchstick strips
- Blades change with simple twist of the dial; designed for both right- and left- handed use
- Unclip case for easy cleaning; dishwasher safe
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I used it on zucchini, yellow squash, cucumbers. It did a fine job, but it was not comfortable to hold and it got slippery when food got on it.
1. Multiple blades in one tool
2. Blades are not exposed when stored
I DON'T LIKE
1. I don't find the shape comfortable to hold, it is only 2.5 inches in diameter, I think if it had a handle it would have solved some of the issues
2. It becomes slippery during use when gets food on it
3. Peels collect in the blades
Overall, I think there are better peelers out there and I would not buy this one again.
Ali Julia review
It seems like such a great idea in concept, and I love the convenience and versatility of having 3 different tools available on one gadget. The disappointment came with the ergonomics of the device. After peeling a relatively small amount of potatoes and carrots (and I should mention that I am an experienced cook) I found that my hand was cramping up from having to hold this small and slippery device so tightly in order for it to work. I tried different handholds, different angles, and tried the different blades, but I had to conclude that it was the size/design of the device itself that was the source of the problem. I went back to my old linear handle swivel peeler and immediately found relief for my hand AND I was able to peel two or three times faster. So, as much as I wanted to love it (as I was accustomed to loving other Joseph Joseph products) this was my first real disappointment.
It does work. It's just not very comfortable to use for very long. The smooth skin peeler (with serrations) works great for things like tomatoes.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The peeler I received is not Joseph Joseph at all (a so-called "peng chang" brand...)And it seems and it do is quite fragile... Read morePublished 17 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Flimsy and not what I paid for. This is not the name brand Joseph Joseph. This was supposed to be part of a wedding gift but it was too embarrassing to give.Published 9 days ago by Jessica L. R. Hall
It seems cute but really dangerous. after use it will get slippery, when I try to unclip it my finger got cut.Published 27 days ago by Amazon Customer
It gets clogged up with each peeling. You have to stop and pull the peel out before continuing.Published 1 month ago by Casa.rain
The product I received was shipped from China and it is not the Joseph brand at all! The Chinese name is printing right in the packing and the product quality is terrible.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
If I could give 0 stars I would. The item I received is not from Joseph Joseph and doesn't seem like I can take it apart for cleaning. I intend to call for a full refund.Published 2 months ago by Samantha kim