Joseph Joseph ELGB0100CB Elevate Kitchen Utensil Tool Set Nylon Silicone Dishwasher Safe, 6-piece, Multicolored
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6-piece utensil set includes a spaghetti server, slotted spoon, ladle, slotted turner, solid spoon, and flexible turner; gift boxed
- Heat-resistant up to 480 degrees F; ideal for use with nonstick cookware and bakeware
- Patented steel weighted handles elevate heads above counter surfaces to eliminate messes and improve hygiene
- Ergonomic soft grip handles in assorted colors
- Dishwasher safe; by joseph joseph masters of form and function
There is a newer model of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Elevate Set includes six Elavate Utensils: Spaghetti Server, Slotted Spoon, Ladle, Slotted Turner, Solid Spoon and a Flexible Turner. Elavate utensils feature an innovative weighted handle to prevent the utensil's head from touching worktop surfaces. This maximizes hygiene whilst minimizing mess and eliminates the need for a spoon rest. Each of the tools have heat resistant, up to 240˚C / 480˚F, heads and are ideal for use with non-stick cookware. Ergonomic soft grip handles. Utensils are dishwasher safe. Gift boxed. By Joseph Joseph, masters of form and function.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, the handles are weighted. If you attempt to leave the utensil on the side of the pan, it may do a somersault out of your pan onto the floor taking with it whatever you may be cooking. You can avoid this through a change of habit in use of these utensils as compared to traditional utensils.
Second caveat, the spaghetti utensil. The combination of the oversized drain hole in the center and the widely spaced teeth make it hard to retrieve any standard size spaghetti from a pan. The spaghetti simply slips through the hole or off the tines. I had to revert to my standby spaghetti utensil.
Third and finally, currently you cannot buy the carousel holder separately. So you may wish to consider the set which comes with the carousel. I did not realize this and was trying to save the extra $10. Instead, I went to the hardware store and purchased a set of clear suction cups with hooks which I attached to the back of my stove counter (mine it tile) and that works very well for me.
Other than these three considerations, a fine set which is also aesthetically pleasing.
- Attractive:They are fun, colorful and cute.
- Good quality: Thus far, the utensils seem to be strong, not flimsy like a lot of plastic utensils.
- Odd shape / size: All of the shapes are a little "off" compared to traditionally cooking utensils, and they are much smaller than the OXO stainless steel utensils I have. They are simply not effective shapes / sizes.
- Gimmick-y: I knew this was probably the case when I purchased them. The elevation nub is cute on a box, but it's really just silly. They still drip on the counter. And my counters are clean, so just keeping them off of the surface isn't really useful for me.
- Horrible value: These utensils are simply not worth the price tag associated with them.
Most recent customer reviews
I was lured in by the colors and innovative handles but turned out to be distractions.Read more