Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on December 5, 2011
I have another winner here. I had never heard of this brand prior to this purchase. When I opened them up last night, I was thrilled. I love them. The look, style and fit was and is amazing. The price was also a great deal. Not bad for a boot easily worth double what I paid. I ordered this pair in the Verde, green color. Glad I made a great choice and that I am happy with it. OTBT is another great boot brand I am fond of, but yet to even write a review on. This one I couldn't wait to write.
Thanks Amazon for another amazing boot find.

Sladegirl
on December 1, 2011
Saw these boots on another website and found them $50.00 cheaper here at Amazon. Only other Amazon review said sizing was off so I was worried when I ordered a 7 (I am normally a 7 or 7 and 1/2) but they have plenty of room. The leather is beautiful, distressed and substantial. The furry material lines the entire shaft. The boots are comfortable and fit great. I could not be happier. Thanks Amazon!
on February 18, 2013
Initially these boots were too small for me, but with some patience and a smidge of suffering, the leather stretched until they're almost a perfect fit. Very cozy, quite sweet, and I love how they look.
on October 7, 2011
I normally wear US size 8 or 8.5; or a size 39 in European sizing. These boots were listed in US size with no half sizes available, so I ordered a size 8. When I got the boots, they were marked size 38, and were, of course, too small for me. I then looked at Amazon's sizing chart, which lists a US size 8 as being the same as a Euro 38 and a US size 9 as a Euro 39. So I guess I should have ordered a size 9, which I NEVER wear. I own a lot of shoes, and none of them are a US size 9 or Euro size 38. It would have been less confusing for me if they had listed the size for these boots in Euro sizing, which is how the manufacturer sized them.

Otherwise, the boots seemed well-made, with a super soft, thin faux fur lining and slight padding in the footbed. In the end, they were not really my style anyhow, so didn't try for a bigger size.
on July 26, 2014
Returned item and purchased a larger size.
on April 16, 2011
Love everything about these boots and I get so many compliments.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.