Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 76 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 79 reviews
on January 15, 2014
Practically stores flat with a handy hanging hole built in. The cutting board has four lines of non-skid on the bottom so it doesn't start "walking" across a smooth counter, it stays put so you can concentrate on the cutting. It also has a a non-skid that goes around the perimeter so when it is folded it stays put. It's really easy to fold and use it like a guide into a pan etc. or to use the rinse function end. This is just a superior, great improvement to the old flat cutting board because of the multiple uses. It is made of pretty thick stuff and has a feeling of a little heft to it...you cook a lot, you need to get you one of these, enough said.
on October 7, 2013
Easy to move between chopping, washing and back again. Only downside is I should have got the green model as the white does stain. Solid made product and I would highly recommend.
on February 27, 2016
I will return to this review and edit my rating, if, down the line, I start to appreciate this item better.
However: As of now, I'm not feeling this thing.
I started looking at folding cutting boards after using a family member's Joseph Joseph Chop 2 Pot Plus Folding Chopping Board, Small, Green and really appreciating it. It was an awesome tool. Both cutting boards operate on similar principals.
It did have two problems: They used it a lot apparently, and the handle was starting to split off. This is, I imagine, a common problem with these products. The hinge is essentially a thin ridge in the material. It's a lot like folding a piece of paper back and forth on the same crease. Eventually it weakens until it tears away. So keep in mind these aren't built to last 20 years. I don't know how long one can keep up with the abuse before it starts to split, but I'm going to guess 2-4 years. Maybe someone else knows. They can correct me.
the other problem was that when you set the board flat on the counter, the handle sticks up. At somewhere a little less than a 45 degree angle.
I don't know....maybe most people wouldn't mind it, but that's annoying to me. it gets in the way. It obtrudes.

So I bought this instead. I liked the idea of having a third function as a colander. It made sense! Maybe I'll be better about washing my vegetables.

It's a nice piece of equipment in a lot of ways. I may learn to love it. Even if I don't, It will probably end up in the camping supplies.
But it suffers from the same (albeit personal to me) annoyance of having its end protrude up in a way that seems...heretical to a cutting board. IT stems from this curvature to the colander corner. You can see it if you look carefully at the various pictures. it pushes it's corner up off the counter top a few degrees.

A truly great cutting board should lay flat. It should be your platform; firm, stable.
What is this dongle on my cutting board?
If the thing laid flat, I could use the entire surface. Instead, they wanted the colander to curve. I have inspected the engineering of this thing and the curve serves little to no purpose, as far as I can tell. Please do correct me if I'm wrong. Or better yet: show me how to use this thing properly, because perhaps I'm missing something.
Or perhaps what I'm missing is a good old normal plastic cutting board that lays flat because it's a design that doesn't really need improvement.
on February 2, 2014
I bought this based on a review in Wired Magazine. Chop, Rinse and to the stove. Very easy to use and great design like an Apple product at a very reasonable price. You can get this for a housewarming or hostess gift instead of a bottle of wine and the recipient will get years of use out of it.
on February 24, 2015
The cutting board is over-engineered. The board itself is small. Small enough to chop about a cup and a cup of chopped stuff doesn't need the funneling apparatus. It's hard to chop a large onion and keep it all on the board. I find the whole thing cute, but difficult to use. I feel it is made for people who don't cook very much but enjoy lovely gadgets to play with. I do not recommend this cutting board unless you don't chop vegetables much.
on May 5, 2014
One problem i have is the plastic scratches big time. Seems unsanitary, hand washing feels to be not enough because of it, dishwashing feels better. love the design works great.
on May 27, 2013
It's so simple, it does a lot of things. When you fold it, it stays, it's very sturdy, doesn't slide. It's just great. I think that explaining its features is pointless in this review, but Look at it, if you think you can use it for "insert idea here," then you probably can.
on May 28, 2014
I SO wanted to love this piece, being a real J J fan; such an (apparently) great idea....but to fold, rinse, and strain takes far more effort than it is worth. After the first two weeks, it sits unused, unloved.
on June 29, 2014
I enjoy making a low carb variant of Tabbouleh Salad chopping Parsley and Cilantro then shaking it with olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and hemp hearts...
Cilantro typically has sand in it, so I rinse it by dunking in a bowl of water, then shake dry and cut.
By this time the cutting board I used was soaked, and I needed to move the chopped cilantro in to a greens bag so I could shake it with the other ingredients...
I had been making a mess. But with this cutting board, I was able to fold and drain off one end, then using the open end, insert the board into the bag and dump the chopped greens.. Fantastic...
Simple idea... works well...
on September 14, 2016
I am using this to sort and pour buttons. It works great for that.