Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 160 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 301 reviews
on February 19, 2017
Don't know how exactly to rate this because I bought it for one song, which I wasn't able to find on its own by Josh Groban anywhere. It'll probably be worth it as I get used to all the other songs on the CD.
on August 21, 2017
I completely forgive Josh for taking the AGT win. He is a masterful musician who presents great musical performance with amazing audience rapport. I enjoyed each track and will welcome any change to attend a live performance.
on November 8, 2014
Seriously, words can't describe how good Josh Groban's albums are!
You have to experience them yourself. And you will wonder why you haven't listened to his music earlier!

HE IS THE BEST! When I first heard his voice, my jaw droped to the ground, I immediately listen to more of his songs on youtube, and I knew then... I was hooked!

Ever since the day when 17-year-old Josh Groban sang in public for the first time, he's continued to amaze with his gifted voice.
Since then he's sold over 27 MILLION albums, all of his albums went Multi-Platinum.

If you're still debating whether-or-not to buy his albums, go listen to samples of his songs on amazon/itunes, and you'll be hooked, just like I was.
(Songs I highly recommend trying out first are February Song, When You Say You Love Me, Si Volvieras a Mi, My Confession, Bells of New York City, Happy In My Heartache, You Are Loved (Don't Give Up), Love Only Knows, Awake, Below The Line.)
He also made an awesome Christmas album, by the way. :)
on January 22, 2016
Wow - Josh Groban is definitely one of the greatest singers in the world. His voice and ability to control his voice and hit every single note perfectly are amazing. I purchase every single CD he produces. He is such a wonderful singer, that he is the only one I have repeatedly tried to hear in concert. Sadly, every time he is having a concert, by the time I am aware of it, the only seats left are almost outside of the ballpark. But, I am determined to hear him in concert - and will not give up until I achieve that goal. And, wow - what a beautiful soul and personality. He has one of the nicest souls today. Wonderful young man.
on January 3, 2017
I admit, I bought this CD/ DVD set mostly because it was the only place I could find his version of "O Holy Night," which is one of my favorite Christmas songs and his version of it is probably one of the 2 best I have ever heard. However, I don't feel at all let down because the rest of the package is wonderful. While the CD is very short, the DVD that comes with it is well worth the purchase price by itself. Outstanding concert originally broadcast on PBS. Worth the price.
on January 22, 2013
I still watch this show after 10 years...its that good.! The videography was excellent; the staging was very well done and in the darkened lighting a nervous new star did not trip! what more can you ask for! I thought for a very big show he definitley had the stage presence to pull it off! (not to mention his breathtakingly beautiful voice!) The disappointment was that the audio CD that accompanied the DVD did not record the whole set list he sang. If you want all of the songs buy his debute self-titled CD "Josh Groban". They are all on there except "Broken Vow" "Broken Vow" is a bonus track on this companion audio CD but formally debutes on his 2nd CD "Closer" The other disappointment is that I cannot import the DVD show to my iTunes account to load on my ipod, ipad or tablet. The anti-pirating protection in the DVD won't let me copy the show to my computer to download to my itunes...

update 2014- still loving it; figured out the software that could convert it to itunes but I can't say what I used cuz it may still be illegal...( to tamper with antipirating protections to convert from one format to another even if you own the physical copy...) tragic rules for multimedia users really...
on June 3, 2011
I bought this CD/DVD set after purchasing Live At The Greek CD/DVD set. I think I should have purchased them the other way around. After seeing Live At The Greek which was great and I thoroughly enjoyed it so much the Josh Groban In Concert was done a few years before and I believe was his first time doing the CD/DVD with PBS. I'm glad to have it in my collection of course and love his beautiful voice. It was a bit of a let down since I started with his second album and Concert then went to this first concert as my second purchase later. You can tell with this first concert he is just getting started and off to a great start I must say. Then when viewing The Greek Concert as with all artists he was doing better and it appeared doing better yet getting into his style and way of doing a Concert. He seemed to enjoy himself with the Greek Concert and was growing and expanding his wings more as an artist. Getting better and better. In this first Josh Groban In Concert he was being more careful and a bit stiff in appearance and not totally at ease. But who would be if it was your first time around. It doesn't contain the same energy level as at The Greek but that doesn't diminish the songs, talent, and viewing of Josh Groban. I still highly recommend this CD/DVD to be added to your collection keeping in mind he was just getting started and the best to come was in the making. You can't go wrong with Josh Grobans beautiful voice and the songs I have heard so far. He is truly gifted. Add this to your collection you won't be sorry. But better yet purchase in the right order so you can grow with him and follow his career and songs from the beginning to the present because it will all flow better that way.
on April 7, 2013
I'd never seen Josh before this concert appeared on PBS but I immediately bought the CD & DVD together [as they are packaged @ Amazon]. I knew he had been sort of "discovered" by being asked to go on in place of the great tenor, Andrea Boccelli; but the power and variety of Josh's voice overwhelmed me. My favorite selection on DVD & CD is "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring," which begins with a single violin & builds from there. His "Vincent" (Starry, Starry Night),"The Prayer" (with Angie Stone), & "Broken Vow" complete my very favorites. But I like all the others too! Josh is a wonderful performer; you'll LOVE the concert! I expect you'll buy more Groban albums, too, as I have. Betty Willard.
on June 25, 2017
GREAT CDS
on October 5, 2007
This CD and DVD of Josh Groban In Concert is well worth the money even though I have most all of these songs on other CDs already. For me personally, Josh never sings anything that I don't say WOW! to. I have seen this young man in concert several times and I can truly say that you get more than your moneys worth at his concerts. The DVD does show Josh years earlier when in my opinion he wasn't as comfortable on stage as he is now but I find it very endearing. I was fortunate enough to meet him back stage a month ago at his concert in Charlotte NC. I was already smitten by his voice but now I know beyond a doubt that he is just as charming and uneffected as he is talented. I think sometimes that he is not aware of how truly talented he is. His voice is a voice that only comes around every few generations. Bottom line- I will buy any and all of his music even if he decides to sing the phone book. I am definitely a die hard Grobanite and proud of it.