Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Travel Accessories Book House Cleaning westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on February 19, 2015
This is exactly what I was looking for and fit how I expected it to fit. Waist wise the extra small would have fit better but due to my leg length I feel it would have been too short. I am petite, 5'2" at 95 pounds with 32-24-32 measurements however I have long legs for someone my height, 32" inseam, so I went with a small. The sleeves go past my elbow about 4" and the hem in about 2" above my knee. The material is light weight and I didn't have any issues with the material wrinkling after washing but I did dry it on tumble low-heat.
review image
on September 26, 2013
I have been looking for a robe that works well with my frame at 5'2 and 115; my main problem with most robes is that the shoulders and arms dwarf me incredibly. This is not the case with this robe. The 3/4 length of the small sits right above the wrist which is what I expected and actually wanted. I couldn't be happier!
on April 9, 2014
Absolutely darling robe, soft and beautifully made. I am 5' tall and weigh 113 so I ordered the size small. It's a perfect fit and the sleeves are just great at a kimono length. Shipped fast and carefully wrapped. Delighted.
on June 5, 2013
Not what I expected at all. Quality is poor. Washed it for the first time and it came out so wrinkled. It's soft but clings to body too much. The sleeves are short, not 3/4 length as shown in picture. I found one 1000 times better at Target for 15.00.
on April 21, 2014
Wife is short. This wrap has shorter sleeves. She loves it. Wears it all the time and especially in the mornings when she's putting on her make up. Hence loving the shorter sleeves. It's not too often I get something like this right. She also likes that it's very lightweight.
on March 10, 2015
I read and re-read the reviews on this robe before purchasing and when it arrived I was not disappointed! I am beginning to get hooked on Josie by Natori also!! It is just what I have been looking for; perfect color, fabric, lightweight, and soft. Also the right length, right above my knee. (I am 5'2".) I weigh 150 lbs. and ordered a medium and it fits just fine. Easy to slip on anytime, when doing makeup; whatever. I really like the 3/4 length sleeves, too; and the tie attached to the back. Hard to find a robe for a petite lady like me!
on December 10, 2014
Super soft, light weight jersey robe. This is perfect for when I'm getting ready and drying my hair and keeps me from being too hot like I tend to get in other robes. I am petite (5'4", normally a size 2 dress, 32B), and I purchased the small, and would probably order the extra-small next time because the small is a bit big and wraps around my sides to my back, and the shoulders hang a bit off of mine. Otherwise great purchase for an every-morning robe.
on September 22, 2014
I love this light weight robe. It is exactly what I wanted! The only thing that I wish was different was the length of the sleeves, I'd like them to be a bit shorter. I am 5'4" and ordered an XL because I'm pregnant and want it to fit throughout my pregnancy. I also plan on using it while I breast feed at night... I would definitely order this again...
on July 29, 2014
I hesitated to buy this robe because I thought it was a bit too expensive, but I am very glad that I eventually gave in and got it. I bought the peacock color, which is a beautiful rich bluish green that looks so much nicer in person than online. The material is soft and very comfortable. I am a size 4, 5ft 4in, and bought the small. From the pictures I expected the robe to be about mid-thigh, but it hits a couple of inches above my knees.
on December 21, 2014
I bought this for my aunt who is short, like 5 ft on a good day. Since this robe has 3/4 sleeves, I knew on her it'd be more toward her wrists. Some tall people wrote on reviews that it landed mid thigh, so I knew for her it would be to her knees. She says it fits perfectly, it's soft, and she loves it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.